Ferman's latest craziness

He's so transparent...it's ridiculous. I think his only source on the Kirkland stuff is coming from Kirkland's family...he's got nothing inside the U.

He broke the "Kirland doesn't have an offer" stuff days before it went public (and after the DK post parade meeting). I doubt it's coming from the Kirkland camp considering how "shocked" Ice and the family was.

Not sticking up for sperman trust me....can't stand the guy.

His info was that he wasn't going to UM....he never mentioned space or offer as an issue IIRC. Also, Kirkland's family may have been telling Ferman what cane coaches suspected, that he wasn't coming. The fact that he wasn't coming probably had more to do with the ultimatum and his offer getting pulled than space.

Edit: maybe he mentioned the offer stuff...but I still don't think he has a source in UM or close to the staff. Everything he's getting is what the step dad is saying.

Advertisement
BEFORE we assume he is just making things up, lets just wait. Wasnt Genron tweeting just a few days ago that Coley may have an academic issue, and that he was not going to FSU? IF he does, then USF WOULD be a legit option if he has grades/test issues.

As for Collins, there again, MAJOR push going on with Arkanasas, and the $EC is at play here... NEVER assume we have someone when the $EC is hot after them. Arkansas is looking like Ole MIss light this year.

Sperman was conniving enough to finally realize he has no credibility. So, he's resorted to flinging **** at the wall like a monkey to stir traffic on his obsolete site. Maybe he should have Robinscum on for another friendly chat.

BEFORE we assume he is just making things up, lets just wait. Wasnt Genron tweeting just a few days ago that Coley may have an academic issue, and that he was not going to FSU? IF he does, then USF WOULD be a legit option if he has grades/test issues.

As for Collins, there again, MAJOR push going on with Arkanasas, and the $EC is at play here... NEVER assume we have someone when the $EC is hot after them. Arkansas is looking like Ole MIss light this year.

I think he said there was a grade issue at one point, but that's cleared up and that he's going to UM. He said he was NEVER going to fsu.

Advertisement

Genron said Coley was waiting for his test score and that he got it.

He said USF was a legit option for Kirkland. Said he fit their better. Wasn't really a scheme fit for Miami.

Are we all talking about the same tweet, or did anyone get more info on what Genron was saying, because if its JUST the tweet, I think it could be looked at in two different ways. On one hand YES, it could be viewed as saying "he got the rest result" as in he got what he needed, but I think it could be looked at the other way too, as in "he had grade issues" and now he's "got his test result" and we dont know what it is. Thus maybe he cant make it in to Miami OR FSU.

Dont know man, whenver there is a grades issue, and its this late in the game, and kids are waiting on a score, these often dont end very well for us.

Why anyone still listens to this hack is beyond me...

Then delete any thread with Ferman info in it. You guys are hilarious. Sorry, but the majority of any substantial news and information on this site comes from Ferman. Take a look at the threads on the main page if you don't believe me. You guys hammer him on one hand and use his information on the other.

Then delete any thread with Ferman info in it. You guys are hilarious. Sorry, but the majority of any substantial news and information on this site comes from Ferman. Take a look at the threads on the main page if you don't believe me. You guys hammer him on one hand and use his information on the other.

Oh GTFOH with that bullsh*t. Of course people discuss what Ferman is saying, they also discuss what Bakas is saying, Canes Insider, Papacane, random other "insiders', D$ and Aziz are being quoted or having their info ripped off on other boards too. That is how this works. Everyone is trolling other sites for info. Ferman is running a business, if you dont think he is doing the EXACT same thing, you are dreaming. I have been on CS for probably close to 13-14 years, and was reading Ferman's sh*t when it was just that little rag newspaper. He steals info and passes it off as his "sources" all the time. He's running a business.

Its more than fair to criticize the guy because he has put out TONS of bad info over the years. I dont hold EVERYTHING against him, but its clear a lot of his stuff is unsubstantiated rumor and even pure bullsh*t to get people fired up or sell subscriptions. I take EVERYTHING all these guys say with a grain of salt, but lets stop acting like Ferman is any better than anyone else. Fact is I have more respect for Bakas and Pete than I do for Ferman. At least Bakas would just keep his mouth shut, or be honest that he didnt know D*ck, rather than make up stories or imply he had "sources" which were totally wrong.

Advertisement
With the ways things have been going, at this point I'd be happy with 1/3 and ecstatic with 2/3 of Thomas, Collins and Coley.

Gary Jr. stfu, and LOL @ the info from this site comes from him..... lolololololololololololololololololololololololol

Genron says Coley is a UM silent

43.gif

Advertisement
Ferman may very well have ties to Kirkland, somehow. It sounds like he does. That does not mean he does for every recruit. So what I mean is he may very well be right on Kirkland and dead wrong on everyone else. I do not see how it is possible for any one person to have inside ties to every recruit.

He also said there was an academic issue. That is my point. FOr one thing, the Noles insist he is a silent to them too, so we have no idea if the kid is playing both sides, or who is accurate. Second, even IF he is a silent, IF there is an academic issue, we dont know if its resolved, and so the USF thing may NOT be that far fetched, especially in light of Genron saying he was "NEVER" going to FSU..... if that is true, and he cant make the grade here, then USF could be possible.

The key is WHAT did Genron mean by "he got his score". Did he mean he MADE the score he needed, or that he got the test results back and we dont know what it is?

Advertisement

He also said there was an academic issue. That is my point. FOr one thing, the Noles insist he is a silent to them too, so we have no idea if the kid is playing both sides, or who is accurate. Second, even IF he is a silent, IF there is an academic issue, we dont know if its resolved, and so the USF thing may NOT be that far fetched, especially in light of Genron saying he was "NEVER" going to FSU..... if that is true, and he cant make the grade here, then USF could be possible.

The key is WHAT did Genron mean by "he got his score". Did he mean he MADE the score he needed, or that he got the test results back and we dont know what it is?

After following this game a lot of years I know one thing. Nobody has a good handle on academics. All of it is 3rd+ hand plus info. Not only does the school have to officially review but then the clearinghouse has to clear. There have been countless recruits in the past where "insiders" claim the "grades are good to go" only to not come bc of grades. Don't believe any of what you hear w/r/t academics.

The fact is we don't know. I''m just gonna go with who I trust and hope for the best. I also don't believe it is a coincidence that Stacy Coley is now announcing on ESPNU. Stacy seems like the kinda kid who would just as soon, call up the school in his crib on the day of and send the fax, without telling anyone. I wouldn't be surprised in the least if this has Golden written all over it.

Last edited:

Oh GTFOH with that bullsh*t. Of course people discuss what Ferman is saying, they also discuss what Bakas is saying, Canes Insider, Papacane, random other "insiders', D$ and Aziz are being quoted or having their info ripped off on other boards too. That is how this works. Everyone is trolling other sites for info. Ferman is running a business, if you dont think he is doing the EXACT same thing, you are dreaming. I have been on CS for probably close to 13-14 years, and was reading Ferman's sh*t when it was just that little rag newspaper. He steals info and passes it off as his "sources" all the time. He's running a business.

Its more than fair to criticize the guy because he has put out TONS of bad info over the years. I dont hold EVERYTHING against him, but its clear a lot of his stuff is unsubstantiated rumor and even pure bullsh*t to get people fired up or sell subscriptions. I take EVERYTHING all these guys say with a grain of salt, but lets stop acting like Ferman is any better than anyone else. Fact is I have more respect for Bakas and Pete than I do for Ferman. At least Bakas would just keep his mouth shut, or be honest that he didnt know D*ck, rather than make up stories or imply he had "sources" which were totally wrong.

If you say so.

Gary Jr. stfu, and LOL @ the info from this site comes from him..... lolololololololololololololololololololololololol

Great response. I'm convinced now.

Advertisement
Back