Ferman's latest craziness

Couple of things, first whenever talk comes up about 6 on the MB, all the Bama fans are under the impression that they have moved on from the situation. Not sayin you take that as gospel, but that is what has been said over there. They said they did an in-home just to save face in the area, and that it isnt that they dont want Thomas but rather they felt they were out of it, yes I know that sounds retarded.....

Second, this last couple of days are gonna be so crazy, believe none of it.....

Advertisement
Why anyone still listens to this hack is beyond me...

Then delete any thread with Ferman info in it. You guys are hilarious. Sorry, but the majority of any substantial news and information on this site comes from Ferman. Take a look at the threads on the main page if you don't believe me. You guys hammer him on one hand and use his information on the other.

Gary Jr. stfu, and LOL @ the info from this site comes from him..... lolololololololololololololololololololololololol

Great response. I'm convinced now.

It's obvious he's got some info on the Kirkland situation...on the other hand it sure seems his dad isn't shy about chatting with the media. Other than Kirkland, he's got nothing.

Advertisement
He also said there was an academic issue. That is my point. FOr one thing, the Noles insist he is a silent to them too, so we have no idea if the kid is playing both sides, or who is accurate. Second, even IF he is a silent, IF there is an academic issue, we dont know if its resolved, and so the USF thing may NOT be that far fetched, especially in light of Genron saying he was "NEVER" going to FSU..... if that is true, and he cant make the grade here, then USF could be possible.

The key is WHAT did Genron mean by "he got his score". Did he mean he MADE the score he needed, or that he got the test results back and we dont know what it is?

Wow that's a stretch lol... Coley will be a Cane! Has already notified coaches and Bennett. I think you're reading a little too much into Genron's statement lol

C4L - You're over thinking. Genron's tweets read the way others have indicated.

Says flat-out he's a UM silent and made his grades.

Is he right? Hope so, but who can say?. Have to think Donnell would have a good idea if the kid could get in, though.

Advertisement
Back