Ferman saying we pulled Hamilton's offer

HI gang!!! The name is DaddyCane... Just came over from CBS sports blog. I used to like it but everybody has slowly moved away so... I thought I would find a New home. I didn't go to The U but I have a cousin that plays in San Fran that went to The U and I have been a fan since a kid. Unfortunately my calling wasn't football it was bodybuilding, but you can never get the football out of ze' system. Hope to have a great experience on this site.

Advertisement
HI gang!!! The name is DaddyCane... Just came over from CBS sports blog. I used to like it but everybody has slowly moved away so... I thought I would find a New home. I didn't go to The U but I have a cousin that plays in San Fran that went to The U and I have been a fan since a kid. Unfortunately my calling wasn't football it was bodybuilding, but you can never get the football out of ze' system. Hope to have a great experience on this site.

Welcome to the site

Welcome

Advertisement

Welcome to the site

6.jpg

FWIW, Hamilton tweeted Carroo saying in effect no matter who he chooses, they're still brothers.

Could be a set up, but doesn't sound bad for us......we'll see.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back