Ferman saying we pulled Hamilton's offer

hey guys new over from the scout site, lemme just say this, i love the intelligence here so much lol.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He's an authority. Provided some solid info. in the past.

An authority? More like a message board insider that has been right more than wrong when it comes to these things. One can't be an authority in these things to me. An authority would have consistent first hand knowledge and due to the nature of these things, that's impossible.

If footballcane is a coach than he can be an authority. At least that's how I see it.

Either way he's as reliable a "source" as any message board poster I guess.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If this kid chooses Rutgers then I wish him luck, no problem with a kid making a decision and sticking with it (especially when he had a valid reason to back out). To this nonsense of pulling his offer............My only question with this is why did UM go to all the trouble of the visit only to pull the kids offer???? You recruit based on needs, at least if you are smart you do. So if Miami was comfortable with its numbers on the line, why bring him along?? An OL, LB, CB, or whatever other completely different position should have no freaking effect on a Defensive Lineman if it was thought to be needs based on numbers. It doesn't make sense, and honestly I think he's full of ****. I think the kid just picked Rutgers and thats the end of it.

Advertisement
Who is Ferman?

A fictional asexual animal in the universe, native to the planet Iota Geminorum IV.
He is essentially a small bundle of fur with no visible external features.
You can call him furball for short..

Advertisement
Back