Ferman Saying Jimmy Johnson Flew in Mike Gundy

Advertisement
He is such a clown. He should get kicked in the nuts by Sebastian Jsnikowski for every wrong "scoop" he breaks

Advertisement
You know my brain is fried and I'm tweaking on this coaching search when I'm sitting here with my pants down whipping it to Ferman news. Time to log out for awhile.

Ahhhh thoughts of Gundy is what tickles your fungo stick aye? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

If this is true, means Blake used Butch as smoke screen? Blake making moves like that?!

Advertisement
You know my brain is fried and I'm tweaking on this coaching search when I'm sitting here with my pants down whipping it to Ferman news. Time to log out for awhile.

Ahhhh thoughts of Gundy is what tickles your fungo stick aye? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I'm spinning around on my rod like a dradel watching that "I'm a man! I'm 40!" video.

lumbergh.jpg

If all the speculation surrounding Butch, Gundy, Richt, Mullen ends in a Schiano hire, may as well put Blake James' house for sale on E-bay. Dude is toast.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Furburger just said during his show Gundy will be the guy if Richt talks fall apart.

His sauce updated him during show , that news helped me get my o face

Advertisement
Back