Ferman Saying Jimmy Johnson Flew in Mike Gundy

Advertisement
Advertisement
Gundy would electrify Miami. Richt would be aiight but Gundy got better smack. If Blake ends up hiring Schiano and not one of those two or Butch, I gonna be ****ed.

Advertisement
Gundy would electrify Miami. Richt would be aiight but Gundy got better smack. If Blake ends up hiring Schiano and not one of those two or Butch, I gonna be ****ed.

If monkey boy gets hired less than 10k season tickets get sold for the 2016 season.

Advertisement
I looked into this Ferman story. A corporate jet did leave Opa Locka to Stillwater then 2 hours later returned to Marathon. So I ran the registration number N723MJ through the FAA website to see who owned the aircraft. It has two owners, one was named ARMAG lii LLC. I happens to be located in Coral Gables less than 2 miles from the University of Miami. Ummm

Last edited:
Advertisement
I looked into this Ferman story. A corporate jet did leave Opa Locka to Stillwater then 2 hours later returned to Marathon. So I ran the registration number N723NJ through the FAA website to see who owned the aircraft. It has two owner, one was named ARMAG lii LLC. I happens to be located in Coral Gables less than 2 miles from the University of Miami. Ummm

So they met with him and instantly turned around?

Advertisement
Back