Ferman Saying Jimmy Johnson Flew in Mike Gundy

I looked into this Ferman story. A corporate jet did leave Opa Locka to Stillwater then 2 hours later returned to Marathon. So I ran the registration number N723NJ through the FAA website to see who owned the aircraft. It has two owner, one was named ARMAG lii LLC. I happens to be located in Coral Gables less than 2 miles from the University of Miami. Ummm
Not sure if this is all bullsh1t but a cursory Google search shows one principal listed for Armag = Codina Partners LLC. Codina partners (Armando Codina) - big real estate developer (currently working with Lennar on a large project). Stuart Miller and Armando Codina run in the same circles. Google searches for both names reveal photos of each at the same UM business school event, assorted charity events, etc. they definitely know each other. What's not known to me if is Codina is a UM supporter or just extending the favor of a jet. Clearly, not very deep cover though.

I'm going to remove my tin foil hat and Hit the sack. . Goodnight gentlemen.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I looked into this Ferman story. A corporate jet did leave Opa Locka to Stillwater then 2 hours later returned to Marathon. So I ran the registration number N723NJ through the FAA website to see who owned the aircraft. It has two owner, one was named ARMAG lii LLC. I happens to be located in Coral Gables less than 2 miles from the University of Miami. Ummm
Not sure if this is all bullsh1t but a cursory Google search shows one principal listed for Armag = Codina Partners LLC. Codina partners (Armando Codina) - big real estate developer (currently working with Lennar on a large project). Stuart Miller and Armando Codina run in the same circles. Google searches for both names reveal photos of each at the same UM business school event, assorted charity events, etc. they definitely know each other. What's not known to me if is Codina is a UM supporter or just extending the favor of a jet. Clearly, not very deep cover though.

tumblr_inline_n963qt6XNj1qekbwo.gif

So they met with him and instantly turned around?

I'm just stating the facts.

I know none of this is probably true, but I would love to have Gundy here. He should be the number one choice if he really is a factor. Though I could not complain about Butch, Richt, or Mullen. Just no Schiano please...

Advertisement

I assume you mean it "left" Stillwater2 hrs later, because if it got from Opa Locka to OK and back to Marathon in 2 hrs that is one heck of a corporate jet. I'm guessing it only seats two and carried missiles in its former life.

I'd take a shot of raw sewage for Gundy. He's a savage, a leader, & can coach em up. We'll end up with Greg Schiano. I just can't wait for this to be over so I can go back to living my life & taking a good break from this **** hole for a few minutes lol

Just doesn't seem like a lot of time to have a "visit".

I'd take a shot of raw sewage for Gundy. He's a savage, a leader, & can coach em up. We'll end up with Greg Schiano. I just can't wait for this to be over so I can go back to living my life & taking a good break from this **** hole for a few minutes lol

Agree. He'd be at the very top of my list as well. But probably unrealistic.

Advertisement
Seems that from some accounts, Jimmy Johnson is heavily involved in this search.

Seems that from some accounts, Jimmy Johnson is heavily involved in this search.

If these reports are true we should all take a deep breath and relax. But I've seen nothing concrete about the university tapping JJ in a significant manner. We can only hope.

Just doesn't seem like a lot of time to have a "visit".

Gundy could have come back with the plane. Either to interview with Flake or the other BOT members or, possibly to be in town for an introductory press conference if things progressed. Talks could have taken place from a distance and the plane was sent to pick him up after talks progressed to the point where they decided to bring him to SF. Obviously, I don't know squat. Just trying to come up with reasons why the visit was so short.

He's definitely a UM guy.

Advertisement

yep, mickey munday was flying the jet

He's definitely a UM guy.
K. But I cannot vouch for the flight path / tail number part of this story. Just what I dug up about Armag.
Interdasting......

.[/QUOTE]
K. But I cannot vouch for the flight path / tail number part of this story. Just what I dug up about Armag.
Interdasting......[/QUOTE]

The other owner is Loco yenny llc.

Advertisement
Mike Leach and Jimmy are very close.

He is a dark horse.

Wash St is one of the worst jobs in the country and he was just named coach of the year.

Should be fairly easy to sort out if the plane (if there was one) brought Gundy back with it. Anybody smarter/less lazy than me care to find out if he has a radio show or TV show or if Okie St. has practice today or anything?

yep, mickey munday was flying the jet

Stay away from Max.

Advertisement
Back