Ferman say about Cristobal?

Advertisement
He stated for the record that Cristobal is single handedly responsible for these top athletes...:

4*DE Christian Bell
4*DB Shawn Burgess-Becker
4*Lester Cotton
5*Minkah Fitzpatrick
5*Calvin Ridley....

Mean while at Miami ....Crickets
single handedly LMAO u think those kids are going to bama because mario christobal and not nick saban and Bama being ranked #1 year after year after year

so single handedly you say? so if mario comes here u expect these kids to follow him to miami right? LOL

Love how we can't even be sure if Luigi would even be a competent OC but we'd take him as HC. Yeahhhh, no thanks. Kenny Dorsey is probably a stronger X's and O's candidate right now and nobody with a brain is throwing his name out there. I don't want a 3rd straight guy in here that's an imbecile on gameday and has players regress from year to year.

Advertisement
I'm curious - why doesn't Chud's name come up in these threads? + you might get Dorsey if they hire Chud.

I like Chud. Much better idea.

But ****, I like Tuberville, and I don't think that idea's gonna fly to well on these boards. I mean, you've got a guy at Cincinnati with strong Miami ties who is a DEFENSIVE coach, and a **** good one, and he has proven that he can go 13-0 in the SEC West with lesser talent than his competition..... that guy is just sitting there waiting to be plucked up.

But you guys are talking about Mario MOTHER****ING Cristobal. Jesus.

One positive about Tubberville is that if he works out you probably have him for the rest of his career.

I'm almost at an 'anyone but Golden' point in all this.

I'm not. I'm at a "they better ****ing get this one right" point.

Last time it was "anyone but Randy" and look at the mess we're in.

Just firing Golden and trotting out some new clown isn't gonna be good enough for me. Make a solid football hire.

Name one coach that would be worse. What team the last four years has under performed as bad as Miami? Too much talent to not win.
Any coach wouldn't be great, but any would be an improvement. I'd do a backflip for Randy Shannon. That's how bad Golden is.

Dorito.

Advertisement
Give me Butch that's who I want, I know I'm gonna hear the **** "oh he'll never be here again, all the issues, blah blah blah"

I want to ******* win and close on top kids that we should and develop talent and have kids play up to their potential and when we find gems that they are actual gems. Give me Butch.

Some of you guys clowning Cristobal need to realize it doesn't matter who the coach is next year, as long as it isn't Golden. He cannot be allowed to stay. The football program is at a dangerous crossroad right now. If the correct path is not taken, we might be UAB before we know it.

Jesus Christ, Fire Golden, hire Mark Stoops and he will probably keep Coley and most of the offensive staff. Your coaching turnover is mitigated to mostly the defensive side of the ball, you keep the same OC for Kaaya and everyone wins.

IMO Mark Stoops is the most realistic "best" option we have. He's not great, but I think he's solid and would do a very good job at Miami. Coley is a below average OC, but maybe he can grow into the role.

He gets $3.6M right now

Advertisement
Jesus Christ, Fire Golden, hire Mark Stoops and he will probably keep Coley and most of the offensive staff. Your coaching turnover is mitigated to mostly the defensive side of the ball, you keep the same OC for Kaaya and everyone wins.

IMO Mark Stoops is the most realistic "best" option we have. He's not great, but I think he's solid and would do a very good job at Miami. Coley is a below average OC, but maybe he can grow into the role.

He is not, in any way, a realistic option.

I'm curious - why doesn't Chud's name come up in these threads? + you might get Dorsey if they hire Chud.

Because chud isn't a recruiter or atleast isn't beloved to be one. Plus what HC experience does he have. He hasn't been associated with CFB in years. Does he even want to come back to the college game. To many uncertainties also, I love what Dorsey did here and he might develop into a good coach by what is the fascination with having him here now. What does he bring to the table? Does anyone really know? Unless he is bringing Morgan,moss, Williams vilma, Johnson, Shockey with him to play in their prime I don't get it

Advertisement
Some of you guys clowning Cristobal need to realize it doesn't matter who the coach is next year, as long as it isn't Golden. He cannot be allowed to stay. The football program is at a dangerous crossroad right now. If the correct path is not taken, we might be UAB before we know it.

We've rolled with that assertion for over a decade, pal. The results aren't pretty.

We've rolled with that assertion for over a decade, pal. The results aren't pretty.
Didn't mean it like that. Just saying anything is an upgrade at this point. Anyone who would rather have Al here next year instead of Cristabol is sadly confused.

I'd take a triumvirate of canesinsight posters who played high school football and went to games at the Orange Bowl over Gordolen.

Advertisement
Back