Ferman just started a thread saying Scarlett decommit imment

I think if Duke leaves, which is likely, he sticks. ...if Duke miraculously decides to stay, Scarlett will possibly leave.... lets be honest.... aint no Freshmen takin carries away from Duke or Yearby.... next year will be the Yearby and Scarlett show....

Advertisement
I think if Duke leaves, which is likely, he sticks. ...if Duke miraculously decides to stay, Scarlett will possibly leave.... lets be honest.... aint no Freshmen takin carries away from Duke or Yearby.... next year will be the Yearby and Scarlett show....

I am on the boat of Duke is gone to the nfl.

Scarlett will play early that's a given. He is game ready.

I've mentioned it before and it's been mentioned by Pete as well. We expect Gus to be passed over by the youngins.

Pete expects Walton to play early. Walton is talented as **** BUT, I want him to bulk up more first.

Williams the obvious being able to play early coming in for spring. And will play RB some slot and on return teams.

I expect a move from Gray to WR.

I expect Yearby first in line for touches. But I can see Scarlett challenging for that.

Wisconsin just got a 4 * rb, Antonino Williams

We have 2 4star RBs committed along with him in this class, who just got rated higher than him in the new rivals evaluation, and you think he is scared of the 2016 4star RB that just committed to Wisconsin?

The only way we keep Scarlett(who I think is the best of our 3 RB commits) is b/c he is not scared of competition and wants to represent his city and stay close to home.

Going to F$U or some $EC team and throwing up a 305 hand sign ain't ****.

Stay home and rep your city for real.

You commit to the school, not the coach, b/c with how college football is nowadays, most kids won't graduate with the same coach who signed them.

I will say the rivals reevaluation on Scarlett is bull****. They said he hasn't progressed like they expected.

They stole that **** from what people were saying before the season.

Scarlett has made big strides in his game and is not just a burner with size anymore.

He burns, he power runs, pushes the pile and continues to move his legs. And has had an incredible year.

That evaluation will turn to **** at the all star game and after states. I saw their reasoning for pushing him down the rankings. And I spit out my drink. They could have made that case before the season. But anyone who has actually watched him this year has seen he has taken a jump forward and become a complete elite back.

I'm willing to bet my *** rivals used that evaluation of Scarlett from before the season. If they actually came out to one of his games or watched him this season.... They wouldn't be saying that.

Scarlett is the best of the 3 we have committed.

I def agree that Scarlett is the best of the three, just putting out what Rivals did with their rankings.

Yes I guess he would be 954, but what I'm trying to say is its BS for these kids that think pulling a Matt Thomas and throwing up 305 hand signs while playing for F$U is repping your city.

It is not.

And 954 is a **** of a lot more Miami than Tallahassee.

State of Miami is 561 south.

Or at least it used to be....

You are mistaking the state of Miami and being from Dade County. I love seeing a Dade County kid throwing up the 305 in other states and for other schools because they rep home. For the few that do it that turned down The U it sucks but it is what it is. There are too many good players from down here to keep them all and for the most part don't blame the kid because they realize the situation here even before this season. We act like this staff just started not developing players and horrible game day coaching.

Sorry, but if you are from Dade and turned down the U, throwing up a 305 hand sign isn't repping your city.

Staying home and being part of the solution is repping your city.

If you are from Dade and did not have a UM offer throw up all the hand signs you want.

I understand the coaching situation sucks, that is why I have always thought it is a better idea to commit to the school and not the coach, since nowadays it is unusual to graduate playing for the same coach who recruited you, just the way it is now.

Bad coaches get fired with in a few years and good coaches get hired away.

Advertisement
FERMAN is now reporting Scarletts commitment has now been solidified after a visit from Hurlie but that Wisky and SoCar are going to need to be watched.

FERMAN is now reporting Scarletts commitment has now been solidified after a visit from Hurlie but that Wisky and SoCar are going to need to be watched.

Lmfao..... fermans a tool and theres going to be alot of upset peeps on this board...

Advertisement
Ferman trying to get more hits and subscribers. Don't play into it.

Its Miami vs FSU until signing day for Scarlett.

Advertisement
Did Scarlett say it was the banners? Or the **** product put on the field by this inept staff?

/**** Al Golden.

What about Walton and Williams? Gray?

Advertisement
rivals ranked them like this

1. mark walton top 60 overall.... reclassified from 2016 when he was ranked the #2 running back in the nation for 2016 top 30 player in the nation

2. Dexter williams top 105 overall

3. Jordan Scarlet top 140 overall

rivals ranked them like this

1. mark walton top 60 overall.... reclassified from 2016 when he was ranked the #2 running back in the nation for 2016 top 30 player in the nation

2. Dexter williams top 105 overall

3. Jordan Scarlet top 140 overall

They have it backwards.

Scarlett > Williams > Walton

Ferman trying to get more hits and subscribers. Don't play into it.

Its Miami vs FSU until signing day for Scarlett.

4296023505_2ca99ff991_o.jpg

3232290919_0d931f78d6_o.jpg

Advertisement
Back