Ferman just started a thread saying Scarlett decommit imment

Scarlett is my fav of all the running backs. why go to fsu when they got the same type of RB in Cook? We need a big back with elite speed.

Advertisement
Kyle/Hege, talk to us.

My sta guy doesn't really know much about Scarlett and bruce since they transferred over but I would very concerned at this point. He has a friend in Skai Moore at USCe and I'm willing to bet he loves the way Wisky runs the ball. But if Frazier decommits I have to believe FSU is the main competition for him. We still have our official which will help us and he hasn't taken a visit to FSU or USCe yet. At this point it doesn't mean much but his family is filled with 'Canes fans and want him as close to home as possible

I wouldn't doubt him leaving to go anywhere not just the schools listed

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Zach Abolverdi (@ZachAbolverdi) tweeted at 9:08 AM on Thu, Dec 04, 2014:
Another RB, Miami commit Jordan Scarlett, says Jim McElwain is a "great choice" for Florida.

This class might finish in the 30s.

Welcome to Randy Shannon's last year: The Al Golden Remix

Advertisement
I'll defer to people on here that don't say:

1. Gruden to Miami is a done deal
2. Golden to PSU is all but done deal

Advertisement
Was really hoping we would land the kid based solely on the depth chart. Appears that was wishful thinking. 2015 and 2016 classes are down the toilet as long as F.A.G. is hanging around.

Advertisement
Dammit mane! Al golden I ******* hate you! Scarlett needs to stay in Miami at least redshirt one year golden will be gone by next season c'mon I can't take no more the U is not holding up "Mike" it's not holing up!!!!!'

South Carolina went 6-6 too got demolished by their in state rivals...Wisconsin too friggin cold...FSU is a concern.

Advertisement
Back