Ferman just started a thread saying Scarlett decommit imment

Advertisement
Yep, its confurmed former RB Ken Hunt (1962) donated 1.5 million dollars to fund the Running Back Scholarships....thats cool though

Advertisement
This board....

"Hope UVA kicks our ***...."

"Great, now we just need Pitt to beat us....finish him!"

"We are losing recruits! The sky is falling! The BOT is meeting! There is an Escalade at the Hecht!"

Wanted U to lose AND then don't source ANY rumors....and they say the BOT are sabotaging the program

I'll bet anything with any of you that he lands at UF or Free Shoes.

Bet me. I dare you. I double dare you!

Ferman is full of bs. He starts rumors just to stir his pot and movement in his board.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ferman is full of bs. He starts rumors just to stir his pot and movement in his board.

I was just on CS and Ferman didn't start a thread on Scarlett. This guy with 7 post has got your jimmies rustled. Lol

You didn't look very hard. It is in the storm center and has about 50 responses. He dropped his op and then never came back. Could very well be bull****, but I am no troll, just forwarding info.

Just took a **** this morning. That's how much I care for Fermans words.

The team to watch out for is the obvious FSU. I doubt Scarlett leaves the state.

Advertisement
Wisconsin just got a 4 * rb, Antonino Williams

We have 2 4star RBs committed along with him in this class, who just got rated higher than him in the new rivals evaluation, and you think he is scared of the 2016 4star RB that just committed to Wisconsin?

The only way we keep Scarlett(who I think is the best of our 3 RB commits) is b/c he is not scared of competition and wants to represent his city and stay close to home.

Going to F$U or some $EC team and throwing up a 305 hand sign ain't ****.

Stay home and rep your city for real.

You commit to the school, not the coach, b/c with how college football is nowadays, most kids won't graduate with the same coach who signed them.

Wisconsin just got a 4 * rb, Antonino Williams

We have 2 4star RBs committed along with him in this class, who just got rated higher than him in the new rivals evaluation, and you think he is scared of the 2016 4star RB that just committed to Wisconsin?

The only way we keep Scarlett(who I think is the best of our 3 RB commits) is b/c he is not scared of competition and wants to represent his city and stay close to home.

Going to F$U or some $EC team and throwing up a 305 hand sign ain't ****.

Stay home and rep your city for real.

You commit to the school, not the coach, b/c with how college football is nowadays, most kids won't graduate with the same coach who signed them.

You do realize he's not from Miami right so don't expect him ever to throw up a 305.

Yes I guess he would be 954, but what I'm trying to say is its BS for these kids that think pulling a Matt Thomas and throwing up 305 hand signs while playing for F$U is repping your city.

It is not.

And 954 is a **** of a lot more Miami than Tallahassee.

State of Miami is 561 south.

Or at least it used to be....

Yes I guess he would be 954, but what I'm trying to say is its BS for these kids that think pulling a Matt Thomas and throwing up 305 hand signs while playing for F$U is repping your city.

It is not.

And 954 is a **** of a lot more Miami than Tallahassee.

State of Miami is 561 south.

Or at least it used to be....

You are mistaking the state of Miami and being from Dade County. I love seeing a Dade County kid throwing up the 305 in other states and for other schools because they rep home. For the few that do it that turned down The U it sucks but it is what it is. There are too many good players from down here to keep them all and for the most part don't blame the kid because they realize the situation here even before this season. We act like this staff just started not developing players and horrible game day coaching.

Advertisement
Back