Ferman just started a thread saying Scarlett decommit imment

This is purely speculative, but I'm hearing some talk that Scarlett has already decommitted, and that Williams has committed to ND.

Advertisement
I hope they both stick we could really use them and they would get play time right away. That has to be some what appealing

I hope they both stick we could really use them and they would get play time right away. That has to be some what appealing

n00b.

They're gone, and it is because they don't want to play for a D-1AA program. They want to win, with big boy coaches.

Advertisement
We could have running back depth issues at the university of Miami, let that **** sink in.

Advertisement
I starting to wonder why we have a section about football and recruiting as this program is about to implode. It's starting to become a waste of time talking about miami football

Zach Abolverdi (@ZachAbolverdi) tweeted at 9:08 AM on Thu, Dec 04, 2014:
Another RB, Miami commit Jordan Scarlett, says Jim McElwain is a "great choice" for Florida.
Guarantee you he's never heard of floridas guy until the past few days

If you win they will come, people have said this for the last 2-3 years.. Big name people commit then leave because of the product on the field..

Advertisement
Says Wisconsin and South Carolina in the mix, apparently quitting last two regular season games had an effect on recruiting.

And you are ?

I never claimed to be anyone. These are not my opinions, I'm just repeating what Ferman is throwing out there. Super funny response coming from someone with 49 posts. Thanks for your participation.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back