Ferman is the biggest BS liar

Saltycane

Sophomore
Premium
I have called him out and he doesn't like it so he blocked my account. He keeps posting about Highsmith which is a total fabrication of his, just like the Gruden coming here was. How anyone can respect him is beyond me. A grown man lying so he can get subscribers.

Canceled my membership there, don't need his lies any longer.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I have called him out and he doesn't like it so he blocked my account. He keeps posting about Highsmith which is a total fabrication of his, just like the Gruden coming here was. How anyone can respect him is beyond me. A grown man lying so he can get subscribers.

A little slow on trigger.

Advertisement
I pay at 247 for Ivins...

and enjoy Stefans info and insight here...

I would never give a penny to that scum bag At rivals.... its all clickbait to probably get more subs and give himself a nice Christmas bonus

Would you be interested in signing up for my subscription service, I promise I won’t lie

Advertisement
Back