Ferman is the biggest BS liar

Advertisement
**** id like him to be right. I dont see our bot firing James. and even if James did fire Diaz, hed just make another **** hire....

Advertisement
Never subscribed to ferman and never will but ladies and gentlemen this site ain’t what it used to be.

I have called him out and he doesn't like it so he blocked my account. He keeps posting about Highsmith which is a total fabrication of his, just like the Gruden coming here was. How anyone can respect him is beyond me. A grown man lying so he can get subscribers.

Canceled my membership there, don't need his lies any longer.

Make sure you block your card or they will keep charging you

Advertisement
I have called him out and he doesn't like it so he blocked my account. He keeps posting about Highsmith which is a total fabrication of his, just like the Gruden coming here was. How anyone can respect him is beyond me. A grown man lying so he can get subscribers.

You’ve only been banned there once? Handle over there?

Advertisement

He sounds Salty...

You still had a Rivals membership?

Hahahaahahaa

Advertisement
I payed for a couple months there awhile back and didn't think it was worth it. Insidetheu is really the only site that's worth paying for recruiting info

Welcome to the club

People still subscribe to his nonsense site? Not shocked that dumb people love to spend their money on dumb things.

Advertisement
Back