Ferman is the biggest BS liar

Advertisement
I have called him out and he doesn't like it so he blocked my account. He keeps posting about Highsmith which is a total fabrication of his, just like the Gruden coming here was. How anyone can respect him is beyond me. A grown man lying so he can get subscribers.

Canceled my membership there, don't need his lies any longer.

People still pay for information during the social media age? Lol
^^^^^ this .

Business model has changed, either people adapt or they will become obsolete. That's what Ferman cant grasp . Most successful board on Rivals is the main board because they realize that when its not game day or 2 weeks before NSD etc people log in for a laugh and form bonds with posters they get along with . When a dude like Ferman thinks he's gonna succeed this day and age by providing things that are available everyfvcknwhere it's because he has no foresight . Sure , for now he will keep afloat because many people are locked in to yearly scripts or longer and because he has some subscribers that joined a decade+ ago and can't fathom starting over posting on another board . Canesport will be dead within 3-4 years , it's just not a sustainable business model the way Ferman runs it .

Advertisement
@Dr.L.ThugU sent me a pm and said...... The posters at Gru Sport take a massive dump on the posters here. @Dr.L.ThugU said there's less morons over there.... He also said he really misses Azar, Flea, cdwrong and a few others.
^^^^^ this is all bullshlt however it is fact you are a curry **** pole smoker who thinks 3rdcane is a gawd......obviously you're #GruCrew4Life

^^^^^ this is all bullshlt however it is fact you are a curry **** pole smoker who thinks 3rdcane is a gawd......obviously you're #GruCrew4Life

Remember back in the day how 3rd used to predict all these players would commit... Wouldn't happen and when he got called out, he'd go ape **** on everyone. Oh and the manifesto that he was leaving. lulz

Remember back in the day how 3rd used to predict all these players would commit... Wouldn't happen and when he got called out, he'd go ape **** on everyone. Oh and the manifesto that he was leaving. lulz
The Manifesto = LOL
Dude is insane , bi polar or something and his explanation that he shares his account with 17 employees or "minions" as he calls them is probably the dumbest shlt I've ever read on a message board (excluding every post ever by that mouth breather cdwright40)

The Manifesto = LOL
Dude is insane , bi polar or something and his explanation that he shares his account with 17 employees or "minions" as he calls them is probably the dumbest shlt I've ever read on a message board (excluding every post ever by that mouth breather cdwright40)

The Manifesto was gold. He uses the 17 employee **** to cover for his multiple personality disorder.

Advertisement
The Manifesto was gold. He uses the 17 employee **** to cover for his multiple personality disorder.
Wasn't that tard claiming he had sources you(as in people in general, don't get defensive, ******) wouldn't believe and guaranteed Stoops would be named FSU coach literally the day before Norvell was announced ? :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg: :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg: :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg: :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg: :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg: .........I still keep in touch with a couple dudes that are Grusport subscribers.

Wasn't that tard claiming he had sources you(as in people in general, don't get defensive, ******) wouldn't believe and guaranteed Stoops would be named FSU coach literally the day before Norvell was announced ? :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg: :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg: :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg: :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg: :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg: .........I still keep in touch with a couple dudes that are Grusport subscribers.

LMFAO... No idea. We should ask @Ecush

I have called him out and he doesn't like it so he blocked my account. He keeps posting about Highsmith which is a total fabrication of his, just like the Gruden coming here was. How anyone can respect him is beyond me. A grown man lying so he can get subscribers.

Canceled my membership there, don't need his lies any longer.

After the Gruden thing you STILL gave
anything he said any validity?
1576204008840.gif
1576204008840.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back