Fenton

Advertisement
Was not a committable offer CaneDro.

I will say it again. They will regret not taking Fenton.

This wreaks to me of another Jayron Hosley. Watch how Fenton blows up for another school. Sickens me cause this kid was Dades best Corner and a **** of a return man on special teams.

Advertisement
Advertisement
MIAMI, Fla. -- Carol City cornerback Rashad Fenton has emerged as a top defensive back prospect Miami is targeting this spring.

Miami is a school that definitely has Fenton’s attention.

“Miami is a great school with a big time legacy,” Fenton said. “They are a school that will always be on my mind because they are a big time college. They have a lot of players in the NFL and that is something to think about when you pick your school.”

Miami already stopped by Fenton’s school this spring and encouraged him to participate in one of their summer camps.

“Miami came by and talked to me to see how my spring was going,” Fenton said. “They said they are going to be keeping an eye on me.”

While Fenton does have interest in Miami, he admits another team is standing out at this stage.

“I would say UCF is standing out,” Fenton said. “They are really keeping in contact and showing heavy interest in me.”

Fenton discussed what he likes most about UCF.

“They have a great family atmosphere there. Everything is really nice there. They are a school I am really thinking about right now. They had a great year last year and they are looking to build off that.”

Fenton also claims offers from Illinois, USF, FAU, Temple, Bowling Green, and Rutgers.

Fenton played his junior season at Norland and totaled 25 tackles and six interceptions. This year at Carol City, he will play running back and wide receiver as well as cornerback.

“I am working on my tackling this spring,” Fenton said. “I am also playing on offense this year, so I am getting better with the ball in my hands. I am excited to see what I can do on offense.”

Fenton plans to make a commitment after his senior season.

“I am trying to get on the field and show my talents as quick as possible. I want to achieve my dreams with education and football. I will find the best school that fits those things for me.”

Fenton is rated a three-star recruit by 247Sports.

247 is showing a FSU offer on 1/20/2015. Is this a classic Radio case where we won't offer him case he's not 6'0" or taller? What a **** shame. This staff is unreal. I'm sure he'll get an offer once Folden is left at the alter by someone else on signing day.

Advertisement
Curious how many of you watched Skai Moore miss tackle after tackle this season

Me...

Knew him since he was a youngster....he's my boys younger cousin and would always be around when we played ball...

Kid will be in the nfl in 2 years....

Skai Moore as the best lb in broward...You offer that kid..he's better than Grace....and im a BIG Grace fan...but Skai would make plays all over playing olb in our defense.....

Me...

Knew him since he was a youngster....he's my boys younger cousin and would always be around when we played ball...

Skai Moore as the best lb in broward...You offer that kid..he's better than Grace....and im a BIG Grace fan...but Skai would make plays all over playing olb in our defense.....

Yeah. Call me crazy but I would have rather watched Skai than Armbrister.

Cowboy. You're not crazy. Would have loved if we actually closed and landed Matthew Thomas. Actually offered Skai when they should have and held on to Burgess Jr.

Would be talking about a young core of Thomas, Grace, Skai, Burgess Jr and Owens with Perryman exiting to the pros now.

****, would have loved if we could have just got Eddie to stay (I know, he was a nutcase) or even Figs, Paul and Terry.

Pretty sad looking back on it now. Our linebacker depth should be so much better than what it is. I love Owens and now Perry's potential. Coney was a kid I wanted really bad for '15.

I am skeptical of Gordinier, JMO. Would love if the staff actually went after Talan, Archer, Curtis, Clement or Thomas instead of out of state....

I like Juwon Young and his strength and athleticism but he is very raw. So I'm taking the wait and see approach with that.

McCray and Smith, like their potential but want to see them after weight room and their redshirts.

Shaq, Zach and Mike are a great group in 2016 (Big fan of Donovan Thompson from Central too despite being a bit short) but it doesn't excuse the failure of LB recruiting by this staff.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Me...

Yeah. Call me crazy but I would have rather watched Skai than Armbrister.

You are CRAZY!!!

BTW - I agree with you. I'd much rather have seen Skai Moore over Armbrister. I was just obliging you. :welcoming:

HE HAS A CANES OFFER AND WE'll be deciding between canes, UL, & auburn who gets final visit I think if we get the visit we have a great chance!! THE BOY IS A STUD

Advertisement
Back