Fenton

Golden was wrong on Skai Moore...and he will be wrong on Fenton as well.

Meh, this board overrates Skai Moore so much

If Figs and Blue don't do something stupid man

SkaiMooreMVP.jpg

Advertisement

Need about 10 linebackers on a team.

Even if Blue and Figs don't do something dumb, we'd still have those 2 plus Grace, Owens, Young, Kirby...and who else that can be counted on this season?

Blue never showed anything before the incident. Figs was good for a ko hit s game. Unfortunately that would be his only tackle. At least Skai has a body of work where it proves he's a balls.

Advertisement
How do we look for Fenton? Looks like on twitter FSU and UF are starting to look at him also. Need to keep him here and not get away.

Advertisement
You do take both. Lewis and Fenton.

I've seen Fenton plenty of times. Huge mistake if they do not take him. Dades best corner, fight me on it if you want. Watch what he does.

Fenton should have been a priority from the get go.

One thing I'll mention in here. Auburn has some interest in Redwine. Idk if he will be a take for them but they are looking at him.

I've seen Redwine live plenty of times. He's a tweener, I personally would pass on him. But in the right system he could develop into a nice safety actually. He's very instinctive.

But if we were to look at a tweener/project type of kid. I prefer Knowles who is now committed.

Advertisement
You do take both. Lewis and Fenton.

I've seen Fenton plenty of times. Huge mistake if they do not take him. Dades best corner, fight me on it if you want. Watch what he does.

Fenton should have been a priority from the get go.

AMEN to this!! Its not even close imo.. Fenton is a stud!

One thing I'll mention in here. Auburn has some interest in Redwine. Idk if he will be a take for them but they are looking at him.

I've seen Redwine live plenty of times. He's a tweener, I personally would pass on him. But in the right system he could develop into a nice safety actually. He's very instinctive.

But if we were to look at a tweener/project type of kid. I prefer Knowles who is now committed.

My ninja, Redwine played some poorly vs Columbus, it was sad to witness.

Granted, its one game, but the Wr's he went up against (Austin and #15 kid), totally embarrased him.. He couldnt find the ball, he got juked like x3 times (one of them leading to a TD before the half which was huge) and his lateral movement was weird and stiff. With that said, he is a legit 6'1 CB- with long range and arms. He can run and tackle, but i think he is a safety all the way.

My ninja, Redwine played some poorly vs Columbus, it was sad to witness.

Granted, its one game, but the Wr's he went up against (Austin and #15 kid), totally embarrased him.. He couldnt find the ball, he got juked like x3 times (one of them leading to a TD before the half which was huge) and his lateral movement was weird and stiff. With that said, he is a legit 6'1 CB- with long range and arms. He can run and tackle, but i think he is a safety all the way.

Was talking with his coach yesterday. Everyone thinks his future is at safety, doesn't have the lateral movement, quickness or hips to be a corner.

Rollins and Maloney killed him in the Columbus game.

Although he did improve a lot going into this year. One of his idols is Richard Sherman, but Sherman is just a different case and a special player.

Advertisement
Fenton was crystal-balled to FSU this morning by 247 national analyst JC Shurburtt.

Crystal balls are generally useless. But the thought of this staff's negligence not only costing us an extremely talented player in Fenton, but also gift-wrapping a South Florida baller to our arch rival is fireable offense #308042084 for Golden.

Un-f***ing-believable.

Fenton was crystal-balled to FSU this morning by 247 national analyst JC Shurburtt.

Crystal balls are generally useless. But the thought of this staff's negligence not only costing us an extremely talented player in Fenton, but also gift-wrapping a South Florida baller to our arch rival is fireable offense #308042084 for Golden.

Un-f***ing-believable.

I envision Fenton doing his darnest to beat UM and playing out of his mind, while we simultaneously suffer through Jesse Palmer talking about how badly he wanted to come to Miami but was ignored.

ughhh

Advertisement
Back