Fenton

Advertisement
I've been stressing it though. This staff will regret it if they do not bring Fenton to Miami.

I have a thing for Carol City players, always have that chip on their shoulder. They work hard.

Advertisement
I've been stressing it though. This staff will regret it if they do not bring Fenton to Miami.

I have a thing for Carol City players, always have that chip on their shoulder. They work hard.

I'm with ya Geo Fenton has that dog in him as many other Carol City players have.

Advertisement
Fenton was Dade County's best corner this year. Been saying it. Golden and staff better smart up and get this kid in the class.

Fenton > Davises?

Been saying it.

Although. Davante Davis does have a higher ceiling.

Every week this whole past season. Fenton was making play after play after play. On defense and special teams. His special teams ability alone should be sufficient to be here. Sickens me man, really does.

They better not be playing this **** with Newbold next year and the Nayquan group in '19.

Well Davante Davis seems to be staying with Texas based on the comments from his official visits this weekend, so now UM should be looking at this kid hard.

**** I just watched Fenton's highlights an I agree this kid is a balla, I am wondering why UM has not offered him.

2015 Rashad Fenton highlights
http://www.hudl.com/athlete/3235798/highlights/199314397

Go Canes

Last edited:
I would never understand why the staff wasn't on this kid from day one, you offer the kid from BAMA but not fenton i don't get it. I would take him in any class this is a head scratcher.

Advertisement
Theyd better act fast lots of schools in on fenton so im not sire how that would go but he has alot of love for the U.

I would never understand why the staff wasn't on this kid from day one, you offer the kid from BAMA but not fenton i don't get it. I would take him in any class this is a head scratcher.

Infuriates me. I'm amazed they came around on Knowles.

Advertisement
I would take Fenton over Jackson in a heartbeat. They need to jump on this kid now..

Advertisement
Back