Felipe Franks is Malik Rosier 2.0 & UF Game

I think you misread what I posted. By stacking the box, I meant stuff their run game. In 2nd and 3rd and long's I think we should blitz Franks. He doesn't process well. I do agree with you that we do need to take away the underneath routes and easy throws. Our safeties and corners better be ready to taclke.
You stack the box for the run, that creates easier reads, 1vs1 ops. That’s why I say we need to stop the run without committing our safeties to the box. You blitz relentlessly on 3rd to go passing situations that puts more pressure on your DBs to not get beat. And I think franks is plenty good enough to take advantage of those situations. We need to stop the run, create pressure using just our front 7 so our safeties can help in coverage.

Needless to say I can wait for this game bro. And what Diaz has cooked up

Advertisement
The one difference when discussing Rosier vs Franks is that you have to bring up Richt vs Mullin in terms of developing QBs and putting together a game plan.
L O L - the sheer ignorance and lack of awareness regarding a team people claim to be a fan of is totally mind boggling.
Final rankings 2017 season Notre Dame #11
Final rankings 2018 season Michigan #7

Final rankings 2017 season Notre Dame #11
Final rankings 2018 season Michigan #7

You’re really nitpicking now.

ND was 3 when we played them and ended up 11. That’s what you call nitpicking.

Michigan is a joke and you know it. Tell me about that Michigan bowl game again. How many of their starters played?

I mean these are really minor picky things.

But you want to suck Frank‘s dlck, be my guest.

Now I know where your allegiances are. Why don’t you make “go gators” be your permanent byline.

Last edited:
The 2018 Turds were a pretty close replica of he 2017 Canes, down to the multiple big comebacks vs inferior opponents.

They lose their entire o-line and Fanks is trash.

We should have a good game against them defensively.

Been saying this for 3 months.

2017 Miami and 2018 UF have a TON of similarities, right down to how ****y their fans were/are in March of the following year.

Advertisement
He probably meant a team that finished the season top 10. Which is a much better indicator of how good a team is.
By that logic we have a crappy record against number one teams over the past 40 years because they weren't number one after we beat them.

You’re really nitpicking now.

ND was 3 when we played them and ended up 11. That’s what you call nitpicking.

Michigan is a joke and you know it. Tell me about that Michigan bowl game again. How many of their starters played?

I mean these are really minor picky things.

But you want to suck Frank‘s dlck, be my guest.

Now I know where your allegiances are. Why don’t you make “go gators” be your permanent byline.
Probably not as many as Wisconsin

Probably not as many as Wisconsin

What’s this supposed to mean? I’m supposed to give it up because we got our asses kicked against Wisconsin. Does that make you happy bringing that up?

Go suck a lizard dlck, gayturd.

We’re coming for that *** August 24. Prepare yourselves.

By that logic we have a crappy record against number one teams over the past 40 years because they weren't number one after we beat them.

I don't think you understand the point. Let me give you an example.

FSU started the season at number 3 in 2017. If we played FSU game one. They finished that season having to reschedule Louisana-Monroe to make a bowl game. Had we beat them in the opener, yes technically we beat a top 3 team, but who cares? We didn't beat an actual good team.

In season rankings don't mean schit. If you want to say you beat a top 10 team or a top 5 team or even the no 1 team. That team needs to finish top 10, 5, or 1 at the end of the season.

Advertisement

FSU started the season at number 3 in 2017. If we played FSU game one. They finished that season having to reschedule Louisana-Monroe to make a bowl game. Had we beat them in the opener, yes technically we beat a top 3 team, but who cares? We didn't beat an actual good team.

In season rankings don't mean schit. If you want to say you beat a top 10 team or a top 5 team or even the no 1 team. That team needs to finish top 10, 5, or 1 at the end of the season.
ND was our 10th game. They were ranked #3. I don't care if we crushed their spirit, exposed weaknesses that others could exploit or injured half their team so they could go on to lose more and finish lower. We beat the number 3 team and that wasn't any BS preseason ranking.

He’s more talented than rosier but Is he that much better? **** no They about the same if you ask me. Each had 1 good statistical season and went 10-3 but were utterly trash in other seasons

Under Mullen coaching
Franks
10-3
58.4%
24 tds 6 ints
2457 passing yards
350 rushing yards
7 tds

Under richt coaching
Rosier
10-3
54%
26 tds 14 ints
3120 passing yards
467 rushing yards
5 tds
This is the Stat Line now what about the opposing defenses They each Faced?

I think if we make the comparison we have to look at the offense as a whole instead of Just the QBs...In 2017 we were (125th) in 3rd down conversions at 29%, in 2018 Florida converted 42% of their 3rd downs good for (34th) in the Country.
Coaching Coaching Coaching...

How many times have we seen the turds have a Seemingly crappy QB only for them to go somewhere else and ball out? Brissett, Murphy, even Driskel.
Rosier wasn't properly developed in the long run by the staff.
August 24th isnt Franks vs Whoever we start (Hopefully Williams or Tate)
It's going to be a Chess match of personnel and down and distance.
We need to win special teams and wreak havoc on their Tackles to slow them down offensively to take the W.

This is the Stat Line now what about the opposing defenses They each Faced?
I mean Rosier played 5 top 15 teams that year in addition to FSU which had talent on the team on defense.

Clemson
Wisconsin
Va tech
We’re all top 12 from what I remember
FSU and I beleive ga tech(or maybe duke ) were top 30 that year on defense too

Advertisement

I mean go ahead and agree with the gayturd if you want, but they were ranked 3rd late in the season, I believe it was the 10th game. That means something.

And they ended up right at 11th. We’re literally talking nitpicking here.

So really, this is not a hill to die on. The year we beat the turds when golden was coach, that was different and a better example. They were ranked top 10, but it was early in the season, and then they were exposed. ND didn’t fit that mold.

What’s this supposed to mean? I’m supposed to give it up because we got our asses kicked against Wisconsin. Does that make you happy bringing that up?

Go suck a lizard dlck, gayturd.

We’re coming for that *** August 24. Prepare yourselves.
No need to get your panties in a bunch, lighten up Francis, and enjoy the game

Advertisement
I mean go ahead and agree with the gayturd if you want, but they were ranked 3rd late in the season, I believe it was the 10th game. That means something.

And they ended up right at 11th. We’re literally talking nitpicking here.

So really, this is not a hill to die on. The year we beat the turds when golden was coach, that was different and a better example. They were ranked top 10, but it was early in the season, and then they were exposed. ND didn’t fit that mold.

I agree not a hill to die on. I was just pointing out that in my opinion a teams final ranking is a better indicator of success than a teams mid season ranking. ND was not nearly as bad as FSU turned out to be, but ND was still very over rated(just like this year).

ND was our 10th game. They were ranked #3. I don't care if we crushed their spirit, exposed weaknesses that others could exploit or injured half their team so they could go on to lose more and finish lower. We beat the number 3 team and that wasn't any BS preseason ranking.

Yes, I agree. I LOVED seeing the lamers get crushed. I was just saying that in season rankings are, imo, as important as final season rankings.

Advertisement
Back