Felipe Franks is Malik Rosier 2.0 & UF Game

Cane4life18

Senior
I see a lot similarities between Rosier and Franks. Strong running games and defense masked a lot of their definicies. Franks has more arm talent than Rosier, but he struggles getting past his first read. Franks also doesn't hit his checkdowns enough. Franks struggles to grasp what the defense is throwing at him during gamelplay. Franks does a poor job with ball placement. Franks arm strenght is impressive. I don't know why UF doesn't run more slants, digs, and deep comebacks; with his arm strenght the ball would get there before the corner would. There are times when Franks can become stagnant in the pocket after completing his drop. I would love to see a few delayed biltzes from Miami to exploit this weakness from Franks. Diaz should stack the box and play single high safety. We need our corners to be ready for Toney, Grimes, and Jefferson. The gameplan should focus on forcing Franks to beat us.

Advertisement
I see a lot similarities between Rosier and Franks. Strong running games and defense masked a lot of their definicies. Franks has more arm talent than Rosier, but he struggles getting past his first read. Franks also doesn't hit his checkdowns enough. Franks struggles to grasp what the defense is throwing at him during gamelplay. Franks does a poor job with ball placement. Franks arm strenght is impressive. I don't know why UF doesn't run more slants, digs, and deep comebacks; with his arm strenght the ball would get there before the corner would. There are times when Franks can become stagnant in the pocket after completing his drop. I would love to see a few delayed biltzes from Miami to exploit this weakness from Franks. Diaz should stack the box and play single high safety. We need our corners to be ready for Toney, Grimes, and Jefferson. The gameplan should focus on forcing Franks to beat us.

And you are "I wish I could play college football 25.0"

For fūcks sake.

How about saying Franks is going to suck without continually trashing one of our own.

Some of you guys are like little teenage girls, always got to get that little bltchy dig in.

No point in bringing him up, especially against a hated in-state rival.

EAD OP.
It was an honest assessment, no slight or dig intended at Rosier. Go put on a tampon you're bleeding all over the place.

Yeah but there was no need to drag Rosier into the assessment of Franks. I agree with the majority of your points sans the reference to Rosier. Franks might be the better runner and passer, at least arm strength wise.

Advertisement
For fūcks sake.

How about saying Franks is going to suck without continually trashing one of our own.

Some of you guys are like little teenage girls, always got to get that little bltchy dig in.

EAD OP.
****. I'm off my game. You've been beating me to these chumps, lately. F' it at least someone is holding it down. Good Look!!!!

It was an honest assessment, no slight or dig intended at Rosier. Go put on a tampon you're bleeding all over the place.
And you have gayturd stench.....

I've been saying to some friends of mine that I think UF is in store for a season like we just had. Their past season seemed a lot like our '17. They have lost a ton to graduation/draft and they are kind of getting "cycled" in that the guys the current staff has recruited arent ready for primetime. I think we roll big time with the key being either Jarren or Tate take over and provide stellar play

Advertisement

Your the one needing a tampon with your little bltchy attempt to shlt on Rosier with your ghey little headline.

Not talking about the validity of your Franks assessment. TBH, it’s decent assessment of Franks by itself. But there was zero need to pull in in Rosier. It was just a clickbait attempt to appeal to Rosier hate. We’ve had enough of that.

Don’t be a punk and let your assessment stand on its own merits.

The 2018 Turds were a pretty close replica of he 2017 Canes, down to the multiple big comebacks vs inferior opponents.

They lose their entire o-line and Fanks is trash.

We should have a good game against them defensively.

I've been saying to some friends of mine that I think UF is in store for a season like we just had. Their past season seemed a lot like our '17. They have lost a ton to graduation/draft and they are kind of getting "cycled" in that the guys the current staff has recruited arent ready for primetime. I think we roll big time with the key being either Jarren or Tate take over and provide stellar play
I agree that UF will have a season like ours. They seem primed for it. I disagree on us "rolling" them. I think the game will be close, 3 to 7 points for the winner.

Advertisement
They lose their entire o-line and Fanks is trash. We should have a good game against them defensively.

And unless we see a huge improvement in the O-ilne, and goodness if we have to rely on Perry (learning a new complicated system in a matter of months, when he couldn't learn a much simpler one in 2 years), they will probably also have a good game against us defensivley.

Advertisement
Your the one needing a tampon with your little bltchy attempt to shlt on Rosier with your ghey little headline.

Not talking about the validity of your Franks assessment. TBH, it’s decent assessment of Franks by itself. But there was zero need to pull in in Rosier. It was just a clickbait attempt to appeal to Rosier hate. We’ve had enough of that.

Don’t be a punk and let your assessment stand on its own merits.

It's like when someone says "no offense" and then goes on to say something offensive lol

For fūcks sake.

EAD OP.
Always good to lecture people on not calling names by calling them ******* and saying their little girls as if being a girl is being ****. You must not have daughters or a wife. Look in the mirror

Advertisement
Back