Felipe Franks is Malik Rosier 2.0 & UF Game

Advertisement
LOL - you don’t know shlt about me.

But I can tell from your post you don’t know much about women

What if I told you I do have a little girls and am teaching them to be strong independent women, not weak gossipy little bltches.

What if that were true?

starting

fights

again

I see a lot similarities between Rosier and Franks. Strong running games and defense masked a lot of their definicies. Franks has more arm talent than Rosier, but he struggles getting past his first read. Franks also doesn't hit his checkdowns enough. Franks struggles to grasp what the defense is throwing at him during gamelplay. Franks does a poor job with ball placement. Franks arm strenght is impressive. I don't know why UF doesn't run more slants, digs, and deep comebacks; with his arm strenght the ball would get there before the corner would. There are times when Franks can become stagnant in the pocket after completing his drop. I would love to see a few delayed biltzes from Miami to exploit this weakness from Franks. Diaz should stack the box and play single high safety. We need our corners to be ready for Toney, Grimes, and Jefferson. The gameplan should focus on forcing Franks to beat us.
Rosier never beat a top ten ranked team

Advertisement
For fūcks sake.

How about saying Franks is going to suck without continually trashing one of our own.

Some of you guys are like little teenage girls, always got to get that little bltchy dig in.

No point in bringing him up, especially against a hated in-state rival.

EAD OP.
Must be related to the Rosier family lol

Advertisement
I'd say calm down before they get your anger issues over a football team and guys you don't know online. Maybe work on that a bit
My dude. You do know that 90% of the porsters here live their lives through a mediocre football team and get mad at strangers over something they say. The internet is serious business. Want evidence? Look at my jokes I wrote about Malek

My dude. You do know that 90% of the porsters here live their lives through a mediocre football team and get mad at strangers over something they say. The internet is serious business. Want evidence? Look at my jokes I wrote about Malek
like the band the POLICE, ghost in the machine. technology has become the most dangerous tool . its how one handles the tool and his or her common sense.

My dude, what a ***** thing to post, when you’re on here as much as anybody. Maybe more.

Guess you’re still all butthurt about your stupid post where you got savaged and slaughtered. Don’t be such a fairy, my dude.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Tbh I wouldn’t just pin my ears back and blitz him. Especially breaking in a new set of DB. Keep him in the pocket and take away his underneath, easy throws. Make him push it down the feild on us. As long as we stop the run game without committing extra bodies we will be fine
I think you misread what I posted. By stacking the box, I meant stuff their run game. In 2nd and 3rd and long's I think we should blitz Franks. He doesn't process well. I do agree with you that we do need to take away the underneath routes and easy throws. Our safeties and corners better be ready to taclke.

I will say, the situation seems similar to us and Rosier. Smoke and mirrors one year and they probably have a better QB on the roster they are afraid to throw in a hostile game 1st start week one.

Felipe is way better than rosier.
He’s more talented than rosier but Is he that much better? **** no They about the same if you ask me. Each had 1 good statistical season and went 10-3 but were utterly trash in other seasons

Under Mullen coaching
Franks
10-3
58.4%
24 tds 6 ints
2457 passing yards
350 rushing yards
7 tds

Under richt coaching
Rosier
10-3
54%