Felipe Franks is Malik Rosier 2.0 & UF Game

Always good to lecture people on not calling names by calling them ******* and saying their little girls as if being a girl is being ****. You must not have daughters or a wife. Look in the mirror

LOL - you don’t know shlt about me.

But I can tell from your post you don’t know much about women

What if I told you I do have a little girls and am teaching them to be strong independent women, not weak gossipy little bltches.

What if that were true?

Advertisement
LOL - you don’t know shlt about me.

But I can tell from your post you don’t know much about women

What if I told you I do have a little girls and am teaching them to be strong independent women, not weak gossipy little bltches.

What if that were true?
I'd say calm down before they get your anger issues over a football team and guys you don't know online. Maybe work on that a bit

Felipe is way better than rosier.

As if most objective people didn’t already know Franks was better overall, at least in terms of overall stats.

But what’s his record against team with a pulse, though?

Yes, no denying Rosier had several horrific games...also had some big wins, even against some good teams.

I think the mods are already wise about this gayturd mole.

Felipe franks gonna run over shaq next season I’m calling it right now. Don’t hate me .

Remember Shaq was so excited for the expendables lmao! Sawft little ****

Advertisement
As if most objective people didn’t already know Franks was better overall, at least in terms of overall stats.

But what’s his record against team with a pulse, though?

Yes, no denying Rosier had several horrific games...also had some big wins, even against some good teams.

I think the mods are already wise about this gayturd mole.
Nah I’m just tired of letting crap QBs rape us. And it always happens. I’m trying to play the reverse psychology route here👍

I'd say calm down before they get your anger issues over a football team and guys you don't know online. Maybe work on that a bit

Maybe work on not worrying about posters personal and family life, you fakkit.

Maybe STFU and keep it about the football and related subjects, you self righteous anonymous pūssy. Insult me all you want, but don’t cross the line, fakkit.

Maybe work on not worrying about posters personal and family life, you fakkit.

Maybe STFU and keep it about the football and related subjects, you self righteous anonymous pūssy. Insult me all you want, but don’t cross the line, fakkit.
just curious, been a long time, original canes from grassy. right. what is fakkit. im wondering, either side. life is too short can we all just get along.

Advertisement
Always good to lecture people on not calling names by calling them ******* and saying their little girls as if being a girl is being ****. You must not have daughters or a wife. Look in the mirror

If you don't think woman are more whiney, soft, and ***** then men. Than you must be a MASSIVE *****. got look in the mirror.

He's better than Rosier, but still crap. His stats against legit teams are basura.

Ya. Franks is MUCH better than Rosier. He still sucks and shouldn't be starting on a P5 team, but if we had Franks last year we would have at least beat teams like Duke and GT.

I don't think Franks is that good, but he is better than Rosier. don't underestimate the talent around him also. their WRs and RBs are very goood. and their new TE looks like he could also end up being very good.

Advertisement
I see a lot similarities between Rosier and Franks. Strong running games and defense masked a lot of their definicies. Franks has more arm talent than Rosier, but he struggles getting past his first read. Franks also doesn't hit his checkdowns enough. Franks struggles to grasp what the defense is throwing at him during gamelplay. Franks does a poor job with ball placement. Franks arm strenght is impressive. I don't know why UF doesn't run more slants, digs, and deep comebacks; with his arm strenght the ball would get there before the corner would. There are times when Franks can become stagnant in the pocket after completing his drop. I would love to see a few delayed biltzes from Miami to exploit this weakness from Franks. Diaz should stack the box and play single high safety. We need our corners to be ready for Toney, Grimes, and Jefferson. The gameplan should focus on forcing Franks to beat us.
I see a lot similarities between Rosier and Franks. Strong running games and defense masked a lot of their definicies. Franks has more arm talent than Rosier, but he struggles getting past his first read. Franks also doesn't hit his checkdowns enough. Franks struggles to grasp what the defense is throwing at him during gamelplay. Franks does a poor job with ball placement. Franks arm strenght is impressive. I don't know why UF doesn't run more slants, digs, and deep comebacks; with his arm strenght the ball would get there before the corner would. There are times when Franks can become stagnant in the pocket after completing his drop. I would love to see a few delayed biltzes from Miami to exploit this weakness from Franks. Diaz should stack the box and play single high safety. We need our corners to be ready for Toney, Grimes, and Jefferson. The gameplan should focus on forcing Franks to beat us.
Tbh I wouldn’t just pin my ears back and blitz him. Especially breaking in a new set of DB. Keep him in the pocket and take away his underneath, easy throws. Make him push it down the feild on us. As long as we stop the run game without committing extra bodies we will be fine

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back