Feldman predicts a tough year for our first opponent.

“Geaux ***** mouth” what does that even mean lol? With strict academic standards and horrible sports facilities, you aren’t getting inner city kids to commit without handing out cash, cars etc. Stop being a homer.

LSU is also in the middle of a hotbed of talent with loyal fans. We also have a beautiful campus, beautiful women, a better coaching staff and facilities.
Tigresses got better coaches than the "U"? LMFAO!! Only thing I'm gonna thank you for is the belly laugh at your comments that woke my old *** up this morning!

Advertisement
There’s hunnid dollar handshakes at every school. Georgia’s a hotbed for talent and so is Louisiana. Most of the the recruits stay in state. Miami is a private school with poor football facilities. These kids didn’t grow up in the 80s, y’all were cheating back in the days also. Most of the kids nowadays only know theU as a mediocre program. The only way y’all are getting some good recruits is by cheating. Stop throwing stones at a glass house.
go get raped by a gorilla

“Geaux ***** mouth” what does that even mean lol? With strict academic standards and horrible sports facilities, you aren’t getting inner city kids to commit without handing out cash, cars etc. Stop being a homer.

LSU is also in the middle of a hotbed of talent with loyal fans. We also have a beautiful campus, beautiful women, a better coaching staff and facilities.
**** I just cringed at the thought you porsting this

never mind this thread, just a $EC fan getting owned

stick to coloring books

Advertisement
Who the fūck are you?

I forgot...what team do you suck off, because it isn’t the canes. You only show up to follow me around and tell me I suck off CMR.

What’s your problem. Did he fūck your sister or mom in the *** when he was younger before he got religious? Probably bust a nut in their face and left them sitting in the driveway like the greasy whores they are. Didn’t even walk them to the door like a good Christian.

That's all you have? You can tell when guys can't refute the facts, so they turn to your poor attempt at deflection.

I don't hide the fact I don't like CMR and don't give a sht who cares. He won't win a title here. If you are ok with that then you are a **** poor Canes fan.

I live in Louisiana and fellow LSU as closely as anyone else here. Lots of questions marks, just like Miami. But one thing that is obvious is that Orgeron is focusing on trench play. He wants to dominate at the line. So, we be better be ready for the big boys.

I live in Louisiana and fellow LSU as closely as anyone else here. Lots of questions marks, just like Miami. But one thing that is obvious is that Orgeron is focusing on trench play. He wants to dominate at the line. So, we be better be ready for the big boys.

Al Golden “focused” on trench play too. Ed Orgeron sucks and LSU will implode next year.

That's all you have? You can tell when guys can't refute the facts, so they turn to your poor attempt at deflection.

I don't hide the fact I don't like CMR and don't give a sht who cares. He won't win a title here. If you are ok with that then you are a **** poor Canes fan.

You are suffering the effects of ingesting copious amounts of ***** which is toxic to the brain and causes delusional behavior and thoughts, like following me around on this board, and thinking you can see the future and predict future championships.

Get help because you are suffering from a severe case. In addition to communicable diseases, guzzling that much ******* is just not healthy and incredibly disgusting.

Advertisement
Let’s not look past this LSU team. They have been in Spring practice for a week now and are looking **** good. Miles Brennan has been very impressive. I think this will be a tough game and we better be prepared.

Let’s not look past this LSU team. They have been in Spring practice for a week now and are looking **** good. Miles Brennan has been very impressive. I think this will be a tough game and we better be prepared.

Lol why in the **** would we look past this game? Top 25 team, primetime game, 1st game of the year. We ain’t looking past anything

Where the **** did anyone say we were looking past this game?

The entire concept is hilarious anyway. Anybody or everybody on this board looking past this game is totally irrelevant. Porsters don’t play in the game. We can look past it all we want. It won’t make a difference.

As far as the players, good lord man. Maybe if they were the 2001 Miami Hurricanes they would have to be warned not to look past this game but this is a team that lost three games in a row to finish the year.

Trust me, the coaches and the players aren’t looking past anybody, especially not a team like LSU, with a lot of talent on the roster, as much, if not more than Miami has on the roster, and a deeper roster, just a god awful head corch.

Advertisement
Back