Feldman predicts a tough year for our first opponent.

Go fūck yourself.

We run a clean program, unlike you SEC illiterates.

We’re getting good recruits because we have excellent recruiters, an excellent academic institution a beautiful campus, beautiful women, a beautiful multicultural location with gorgeous beaches and hot women minutes away.

Notre Dame Gameday illustrated how we can get recruits to come here over desolate SEC backwater towns.

Also we’re sitting in the middle of a hotbed of talent with still a lot of loyalty from the locals.

Keep your geaux ***** mouth shout when coming to our boards talking about cheating just because that’s the only way you can get people to go that shlthole of humidity and ignorance in Baton Rogue.
“Geaux ***** mouth” what does that even mean lol? With strict academic standards and horrible sports facilities, you aren’t getting inner city kids to commit without handing out cash, cars etc. Stop being a homer.

LSU is also in the middle of a hotbed of talent with loyal fans. We also have a beautiful campus, beautiful women, a better coaching staff and facilities.

Advertisement
How can anyone realistically predict a blow out after last year? We boat raced ND at home and beat VT up at home but other than those 2 we were in nail biters week in and out.

We have a lot of ?s coming into the year and I expect a battle against LSU especially since it’s game 1. 24-17 type game.
I agree. Both teams have ?s

“Geaux ***** mouth” what does that even mean lol? With strict academic standards and horrible sports facilities, you aren’t getting inner city kids to commit without handing out cash, cars etc. Stop being a homer.

LSU is also in the middle of a hotbed of talent with loyal fans. We also have a beautiful campus, beautiful women, a better coaching staff and facilities.

Filthy bigots saturate that sewer...

I’m no bigot. I’m the jungle fever type of guy. ****, Black n Brown go together. Like a Reeses Peanut Butter Cup swirl or something like that... and who doesn’t like Reeses?

Filthy bigots saturate that sewer and you know it.

Advertisement
How can anyone realistically predict a blow out after last year? We boat raced ND at home and beat VT up at home but other than those 2 we were in nail biters week in and out.

We have a lot of ?s coming into the year and I expect a battle against LSU especially since it’s game 1. 24-17 type game.

How can anyone predict us to blowout a team that lost to the back up QB of the team we beat by 33? Really?

Ed oregeron is a joke and LSU is now a lightweight. 14-17 point win that is never really all that close.

You’re incredibly clueless. Go spout your ignorance on an SEC site where they don’t know any better. Jesus, comparing Baton Rogue to Coral Gables.

LSU has been dirty as fūck forever and your boosters handing out the cash are garbage swamp rats.

Imbeciles like you don’t even know what our campus looks like and don’t realize that our facilities by this summer will be on par with many of the top programs, just not as large because of space, but like a luxury boutique hotel.

Advertisement
How can anyone predict us to blowout a team that lost to the back up QB of the team we beat by 33? Really?

Ed oregeron is a joke and LSU is now a lightweight. 14-17 point win that is never really all that close.

A "Lightweight" that will be bigger, faster and better than any of the Coastal teams we barely beat or lost to.

****, if Rosier starts, we are in big trouble.

Go fūck yourself.

We run a clean program, unlike you SEC illiterates.

We’re getting good recruits because we have excellent recruiters, an excellent academic institution a beautiful campus, beautiful women, a beautiful multicultural location with gorgeous beaches and hot women minutes away.

Notre Dame Gameday illustrated how we can get recruits to come here over desolate SEC backwater towns.

Also we’re sitting in the middle of a hotbed of talent with still a lot of loyalty from the locals.

Keep your geaux ***** mouth shout when coming to our boards talking about cheating just because that’s the only way you can get people to go that shlthole of humidity and ignorance in Baton Rogue.

Miami runs a clean program. Right on homer.

Oh thats right. You are one of those fans that sucks off CMR at every opportunity.

I can't wait to see who he loses to this season when it counts the most.

horrible sports facilities...

do some actual research before you come on some one else's boards regurgitating that undigested puke you hear from espn

Miami runs a clean program. Right on homer.

Oh thats right. You are one of those fans that sucks off CMR at every opportunity.

I can't wait to see who he loses to this season when it counts the most.

Who the fūck are you?

I forgot...what team do you suck off, because it isn’t the canes. You only show up to follow me around and tell me I suck off CMR.

What’s your problem. Did he fūck your sister or mom in the *** when he was younger before he got religious? Probably bust a nut in their face and left them sitting in the driveway like the greasy whores they are. Didn’t even walk them to the door like a good Christian.

Advertisement
Who the fūck are you?

I forgot...what team do you suck off, because it isn’t the canes. You only show up to follow me around and tell me I suck off CMR.

What’s your problem. Did he fūck your sister or mom in the *** when he was younger before he got religious? Probably bust a nut in their face and left them sitting in the driveway like the greasy whores they are. Didn’t even walk them to the door like a good Christian.

IMG_20180114_175555.jpg

Titeskr=gaytor moe
On another note better not take LSU or any other team too lightly.best to be prepare for a bad dog fight.I see a very hardnose game.

Did you watch the game? The backup Was better than the starter. We left points on the board due to our kicker missing multiple fgs. Shlt happens.

Advertisement
Did you watch the game? The backup Was better than the starter. We left points on the board due to our kicker missing multiple fgs. Shlt happens.

The backup sucks. He lasted two series against us and could barey complete a pass. He threw a pick six. LSU is garbage.

Did you watch the game? The backup Was better than the starter.
Did you watch our game against them? We made the backup look like a walk-on backup; you all made him look like a heisman candidate.

You've said a bunch of dumb **** throughout this thread, but this is your best work yet!

Advertisement
Back