Feldman predicts a tough year for our first opponent.

TreOFive

Disgruntled Fan
Payback for 05 comin. I hope we run thru they bytch ass like spoiled govt. cheese

Payback for 05 comin. I hope we run thru they bytch ass like spoiled govt. cheese
Dude, govt. cheese don't spoil.

Too full of chemicals and preservatives.

In fact, it's hardly even cheese.

Dude, govt. cheese don't spoil.

Too full of chemicals and preservatives.

In fact, it's hardly even cheese.
Your right it doesnt spoil, but its the same thing as most of the American Cheese you get at any regular store.

as long as we don't turn it over 2+ times I think we boatrace them.

MainLineCane

No More Excuses
Just goes to show you that no matter how much talent you have on your team.....as we found out with Golden......having a bad coach can bring it all crashing down

I don't trust mark richt to win this game. This is exactly the kind of game Richt has lost throughout his career. I'm sorry, but I am just being real.

Mark Richt lost to a true freshman QB, in his first full start, when we played Pitt. Richt loss to a true Freshman, Treon Harris, and was outcoached by a terrible Will Muschamp at Florida. Don't underestimate Richts ability to shat the bed.

I've watched Richt his entire career and this is the exactly the kind of game he consistently loses. I want to be wrong, because this team has talent

Mark Richt lost to a true freshman QB, in his first full start, when we played Pitt. Richt loss to a true Freshman, Treon Harris, and was outcoached by a terrible Will Muschamp at Florida. Don't underestimate Richts ability to shat the bed.

I've watched Richt his entire career and this is the exactly the kind of game he consistently loses. I want to be wrong, because this team has talent
well make sure you don't include notre dame of last year ( the biggest game of his career sans the one vs bama in like 2012 ) and vatech for that matter

two huge games at home where he did not **** the bed whatsoever

Live look at Ed Orgeron making plays:

"I can tell by yo' knees you been eating' welfare cheese; Sardines, hey, n Pork n Beans."

I clicked on that video and thought it was NatGeo - Eddie Oh gots him one of those 'turtle heads,' with the leather neck, whole bit. Looked like a Galapagos special.

"I can tell by yo' nose you been drinking' Gypse Rose; Sardines, hey, n Pork n Beans."