Feldman predicts a tough year for our first opponent.

Advertisement
well make sure you don't include notre dame of last year ( the biggest game of his career sans the one vs bama in like 2012 ) and vatech for that matter

two huge games at home where he did not **** the bed whatsoever

Funny how he convienently forgot about those two games. Smh. Our fans are a trip.

well make sure you don't include notre dame of last year ( the biggest game of his career sans the one vs bama in like 2012 ) and vatech for that matter

This aint the LSU you remember from the "Honey Badger" era. They are like we were from 2005-2010 seasons where we were living off our rep from the early 2000s until the jig was up and the media finally realized we were not that UM anymore.

Wont be a cake walk but we should win. We find a QB and its curtains.

Advertisement
was there, Walsh threw for 300yds in a rainstorm if i remember ??
Ugly night. Rainy, foggy.
Walsh had a nice game with a couple of TD's but didn't have a big yardage game.
Our defense dominated. Especially in the second half. They set up 2 scores with turnovers and added a pick 6.
I don't think they had more than 50 yards rushing.

was there, Walsh threw for 300yds in a rainstorm if i remember ??

I was there too...and it definitely was a monsoon.Canes could have score 80 if we hadn’t called off the dogs.
Had ridden to the game with my neighbors who were HUGE Tigers fans.Listened to their crap all day about how they were gonna whip our ***.....was a quiet ride back to New Orleans that night...well except for me raggin’ On their azzes...😂

Are you really this dumb. It's not even close to being the biggest game of his career. Wow.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Examples?
Mark Richt lost to a true freshman QB, in his first full start, when we played Pitt. Richt loss to a true Freshman, Treon Harris, and was outcoached by a terrible Will Muschamp at Florida. Don't underestimate Richts ability to **** the bed.

I've watched Richt his entire career and this is the exactly the kind of game he consistently loses. I want to be wrong, because this team has talent

A valid point.

I maintain hope this time will be different.

Advertisement
As a Miami fan you should know better.

oh come on, I hope you're not delusional about what's going on with the $EC

I've been thinking about making an account on georgias message board just to ask them how much they've bought and paid for

At this point, georgia is making ole miss look like childs play

I highly doubt anything is different as lsu, you just don't have a salesman as crooked as that fat lump of trash that's at the helm of the bulldogs

Regardless, L$U bama uga you're all recruiting dirtier than f*ck so don't come on these message boards like we started the model for this crap or some sh*t

We're just that program that likes to be made an example of so the NCAA can say "see guys, we keep it clean here in football in college! No miami... I mean no cheating my bad, what so ever!"

Our players rode in some fast sport cars last time we were in trouble and they were both removed from the team, players in the $EC get BOUGHT those same super cars and then drive them in the parking lot showing them off because they know there's zero repercussions

oh come on, I hope you're not delusional about what's going on with the $EC

I've been thinking about making an account on georgias message board just to ask them how much they've bought and paid for

At this point, georgia is making ole miss look like childs play

I highly doubt anything is different as lsu, you just don't have a salesman as crooked as that fat lump of trash that's at the helm of the bulldogs

Regardless, L$U bama uga you're all recruiting dirtier than f*ck so don't come on these message boards like we started the model for this crap or some sh*t

We're just that program that likes to be made an example of so the NCAA can say "see guys, we keep it clean here in football in college! No miami... I mean no cheating my bad, what so ever!"

Our players rode in some fast sport cars last time we were in trouble and they were both removed from the team, players in the $EC get BOUGHT those same super cars and then drive them in the parking lot showing them off because they know there's zero repercussions
There’s hunnid dollar handshakes at every school. Georgia’s a hotbed for talent and so is Louisiana. Most of the the recruits stay in state. Miami is a private school with poor football facilities. These kids didn’t grow up in the 80s, y’all were cheating back in the days also. Most of the kids nowadays only know theU as a mediocre program. The only way y’all are getting some good recruits is by cheating. Stop throwing stones at a glass house.

There’s hunnid dollar handshakes at every school. Georgia’s a hotbed for talent and so is Louisiana. Most of the the recruits stay in state. Miami is a private school with poor football facilities. These kids didn’t grow up in the 80s, y’all were cheating back in the days also. Most of the kids nowadays only know theU as a mediocre program. The only way y’all are getting some good recruits is by cheating. Stop throwing stones at a glass house.

Go fūck yourself.

We run a clean program, unlike you SEC illiterates.

We’re getting good recruits because we have excellent recruiters, an excellent academic institution a beautiful campus, beautiful women, a beautiful multicultural location with gorgeous beaches and hot women minutes away.

Notre Dame Gameday illustrated how we can get recruits to come here over desolate SEC backwater towns.

Also we’re sitting in the middle of a hotbed of talent with still a lot of loyalty from the locals.

Keep your geaux ***** mouth shout when coming to our boards talking about cheating just because that’s the only way you can get people to go that shlthole of humidity and ignorance in Baton Rogue.

How can anyone realistically predict a blow out after last year? We boat raced ND at home and beat VT up at home but other than those 2 we were in nail biters week in and out.

We have a lot of ?s coming into the year and I expect a battle against LSU especially since it’s game 1. 24-17 type game.

Advertisement
Back