Feldman predicts a tough year for our first opponent.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just goes to show you that no matter how much talent you have on your team.....as we found out with Golden......having a bad coach can bring it all crashing down

Advertisement
I don't trust mark richt to win this game. This is exactly the kind of game Richt has lost throughout his career. I'm sorry, but I am just being real.

Advertisement
Mark Richt lost to a true freshman QB, in his first full start, when we played Pitt. Richt loss to a true Freshman, Treon Harris, and was outcoached by a terrible Will Muschamp at Florida. Don't underestimate Richts ability to **** the bed.

I've watched Richt his entire career and this is the exactly the kind of game he consistently loses. I want to be wrong, because this team has talent

Mark Richt lost to a true freshman QB, in his first full start, when we played Pitt. Richt loss to a true Freshman, Treon Harris, and was outcoached by a terrible Will Muschamp at Florida. Don't underestimate Richts ability to **** the bed.

I've watched Richt his entire career and this is the exactly the kind of game he consistently loses. I want to be wrong, because this team has talent

well make sure you don't include notre dame of last year ( the biggest game of his career sans the one vs bama in like 2012 ) and vatech for that matter

two huge games at home where he did not **** the bed whatsoever

Advertisement
"I can tell by yo' knees you been eating' welfare cheese; Sardines, hey, n Pork n Beans."

I clicked on that video and thought it was NatGeo - Eddie Oh gots him one of those 'turtle heads,' with the leather neck, whole bit. Looked like a Galapagos special.

"I can tell by yo' nose you been drinking' Gypse Rose; Sardines, hey, n Pork n Beans."

Advertisement
Back