Feely on the Quarterbacks

I’m sick of all of these white hockey players.

I literally died laughing.
tenor - 2019-05-09T211943.587.gif

Advertisement
None of our QBs are Tim Tebow style guys so why does it matter? You really don’t even necessarily want your QB lifting a lot of weight. I just watched a toothpick carve up Bama in January

On this one you don't know what you're talking about. Nothing to do with lifting heavy.

Advertisement
And dudes didn't even post full statements. Dudes took that little piece just to try and shît on the guy. This what he said about perry.

Asked about N’Kosi Perry, Feeley said “He’s certainly got his talents. He really does. You can see when he runs around the field, he’s pretty athletic."

His strength levels?

“They’re pretty good,” Feeley said. “N’Kosi works when he’s in here.”

Feeley also said Perry’s body weight is in a good spot.

“He’s pretty good across the board, moving in the right direction,” Feeley said.
Wow. With the proper context and full quote provided, "works when he's in here" has a completely different meaning. But of course, the dip-s'hits on this board always try to spin anything and everything to s'hit on Perry. Feely's words were actually all POSITIVE, regarding all 3 QB's.

Advertisement
No offense, but you actually don’t know this. I understand you think he has those attributes, but you’re just guessing. Someone else can take the same information and optics, and come to a very different conclusion.

He may very well be a good leader, but we’re not gonna know unless he’s playing. Or if he shows us attributes from the bench. We will see what kind of leader he is in the future. Of that I am sure. One way or the other.

I think we have enough evidence. Kid was undefeated in HS. Jordan thought enough of him as his QB to want him to come throw to him at Miami. Bolden transferred in as well. Suggests he was thought pretty highly of at Bishop Gorman.

I understand why guys would be concerned about Tate's challenges under center and lack of accuracy during Spring camp. They concerned me, too.

But then we saw how he was able to recover from that and perform at a high level in the Spring Game despite all the pressure, a fan base who had lost faith in him, against a Top 5 defense. Enos took the handcuffs off and let him run his game out of the shotgun, and all of a sudden he's highly productive. That says winner to me.

When that yellow jersey comes off, and the QB faces guys like Brian Burns running downhill at him trying to take him out, well, that's when I expect Tate's character to shine. You can't simulate that, need to see how it plays out in live situations. So no matter who wins the QB competition to start against UF, I want to see Martell get a couple series to show us what he's got.

Advertisement
This is the softest comment Ive ever read. Tates parents are successful and he dates hot chicks and Jarren has a good father, so you root for Kosi? As a father you should strive to be successful for your kids, and be the best father you can be...

why not root for the guy the ends up wanting it more? IF anything Kosi should be working so hard that he is without a doubt the clear frontrunner since he doesn't have those things. Which it seems like is the opposite. But your right, give the job to Ko

Because I know what its like coming up with 0 advantages and now I know what it is like having all the advantages. I sympathize for the former because it is a million times harder to come up from that environment.

Where did I say give the job to Kosi? I said I am rooting for him. There is a big difference.

Because I know what its like coming up with 0 advantages and now I know what it is like having all the advantages. I sympathize for the former because it is a million times harder to come up from that environment.

Where did I say give the job to Kosi? I said I am rooting for him. There is a big difference.

Advantages are relative.

You win the spermatozoa lottery if you are born in the US, no matter your race and socioeconomic status. Yes there is still racism and disparity, but the rest of the world is a rough place with some small exceptions.

Advertisement
Advantages are relative.

You win the spermatozoa lottery if you are born in the US, no matter your race and socioeconomic status. Yes there is still racism and disparity, but the rest of the world is a rough place with some small exceptions.

Of course, that is not what I am trying to say at all. Obviously, growing up in some slum in Gary Indiana is better than growing up in middle of nowhere Senegal or something like that.

I am talking about someone like Kosi vs someone like Tate. Completely taking color out of it(since that is not the point I am making here).

I see it first hand from how I was brought up to how my coworkers kids are brought up.

When you are sent to elite 60k a year middle school and HS like Horace Mann for 15 years. Get top of the line tutors for all your classes(not just the ones you are struggling in), pay for elite 1 on 1 SAT and ACT tutors, and not having to work after school so you can use that time to do unpaid internships, sports, or other extracurriculars. Then have parents who can pay for your college so you don't need to go to a lower ranked school just because you got a scholarship there.

You have a massive advantage over some kid who goes to an understaffed school and a mom who thinks dropping out at 16 and working at McDonalds is a better idea than "wasting your money on college".

I won't even get into the "donations to schools that will get you into better schools than you deserve". Or the advantage of growing up around kids with very successful parents and all the connections that brings. Your odds of getting a job on Wall Street increase vastly if you are good friends with a partners son. If you come up with a great App Idea and need a few hundred K loan. If you come up with a great business/App idea it is a lot easier to find investors start it up if you have a bunch of friends parents with 9 figure net worths than it is if everyone is broke and you need to actually get the investors the good old fashioned way.

Its a similar situation with Kosi. Tate was able to go to an elite school that allows him to play with top players, top coaches, and makes it easier to be seen by scouts. He also got great 1 on 1 QB coaching in the off season. Personal training in the off season and judging by his IG in HS ate very well.

Kosi went to public HS with no money spent on the extra things.

Like I said. I want the best man to win, but I root for Kosi because he had to do it with less advantages.

This is no knock against the wealthy. Believe me. I am going to give my son every advantage in the world and if I can afford it, I'm buying a wing in Harvard to guarantee him entry lol.

@CaneOil knows a lot more about this topic than you do, and frankly most other topics.

You really don't think Lawrence is lifting weights? LMFAO.

You swinging from his sack doesn’t change what I said and I highly doubt there’s any collegiate player who ISNT lifting weights but my point was who cares if the QB doesn’t live in the weight room? Has nothing to do with ability to read defenses and deliver accurate passes

Of course, that is not what I am trying to say at all. Obviously, growing up in some slum in Gary Indiana is better than growing up in middle of nowhere Senegal or something like that.

I am talking about someone like Kosi vs someone like Tate. Completely taking color out of it(since that is not the point I am making here).

I see it first hand from how I was brought up to how my coworkers kids are brought up.

When you are sent to elite 60k a year middle school and HS like Horace Mann for 15 years. Get top of the line tutors for all your classes(not just the ones you are struggling in), pay for elite 1 on 1 SAT and ACT tutors, and not having to work after school so you can use that time to do unpaid internships, sports, or other extracurriculars. Then have parents who can pay for your college so you don't need to go to a lower ranked school just because you got a scholarship there.

You have a massive advantage over some kid who goes to an understaffed school and a mom who thinks dropping out at 16 and working at McDonalds is a better idea than "wasting your money on college".

I won't even get into the "donations to schools that will get you into better schools than you deserve". Or the advantage of growing up around kids with very successful parents and all the connections that brings. Your odds of getting a job on Wall Street increase vastly if you are good friends with a partners son. If you come up with a great App Idea and need a few hundred K loan. If you come up with a great business/App idea it is a lot easier to find investors start it up if you have a bunch of friends parents with 9 figure net worths than it is if everyone is broke and you need to actually get the investors the good old fashioned way.

Its a similar situation with Kosi. Tate was able to go to an elite school that allows him to play with top players, top coaches, and makes it easier to be seen by scouts. He also got great 1 on 1 QB coaching in the off season. Personal training in the off season and judging by his IG in HS ate very well.

Kosi went to public HS with no money spent on the extra things.

Like I said. I want the best man to win, but I root for Kosi because he had to do it with less advantages.

This is no knock against the wealthy. Believe me. I am going to give my son every advantage in the world and if I can afford it, I'm buying a wing in Harvard to guarantee him entry lol.

idgaf about advantages vs disadvantages. i just want Ws and whoever brings those is fine by me

Advertisement
Back