Feely on the Quarterbacks

Advertisement
Then he should appreciate the opportunity he has more than the rest and stop acting like such an @ss like he has.

I don't root for kids like that. I root for kids that go the extra mile.

So Martell throwing a desperate fit on Twitter when Fields announced He was transferring to OSU wasn't acting like an ***?

Or how about Martell calling a QB at the school He was committed to (TAMU) "***" because He thought He had the job sewn up?

Or how about Martell inserting Himself in Twitter beefs with UF players that another BG kid started?...and now we find out the kid that started the beef probably won't be playing against UF.

Meanwhile, we've barely heard a peep from N'kosi on Twitter.

So Martell throwing a desperate fit on Twitter when Fields announced He was transferring to OSU wasn't acting like an ***?

Or how about Martell calling a QB at the school He was committed to (TAMU) "***" because He thought He had the job sewn up?

Or how about Martell inserting Himself in Twitter beefs with UF players that another BG kid started?...and now we find out the kid that started the beef probably won't be playing against UF.

Meanwhile, we've barely heard a peep from N'kosi on Twitter.
How many games was he suspended for after doing all of that?

Advertisement
My point is both QBs did stupid $h!t on Twitter, but some posters refuse to let N'kosi's Twitter transgressions go.
What has Kosi done on Twitter?

There is a difference between talking sh*t and getting suspended. Doing things that get u suspended shows bad leadership. I could care less about the specifics of the suspension.

What has Kosi done on Twitter?

There is a difference between talking sh*t and getting suspended. Doing things that get u suspended shows bad leadership. I could care less about the specifics of the suspension.

Yeah, I forgot Baker Mayfield's teammates stopped following Him after His drunk *** got arrested for getting into it with a cop the year He won the Heisman and almost got His team to the National Championship...you're absolutely correct...LOL.

My point is both QBs did stupid $h!t on Twitter, but some posters refuse to let N'kosi's Twitter transgressions go.
Did Tate make a ****? Did he flash cash with gold teeth all over "da gram?" No, I certainly hope Kosi has matured but what he did was completely different than a very competitive player talking smack to an opponent or in competition.

Yeah, I forgot Baker Mayfield's teammates stopped following Him after His drunk *** got arrested for getting into it with a cop the year He won the Heisman and almost got His team to the National Championship...you're absolutely correct...LOL.
You're making zero sense.

When has Tate ever got drunk and got arrested?

Advertisement
Did Tate make a ****? Did he flash cash with gold teeth all over "da gram?" No, I certainly hope Kosi has matured but what he did was completely different than a very competitive player talking smack to an opponent.

"Opponent"?...if He didn't run from competition, Fields would've been His teammate...ditto with Starkel whom He called "@ss my dude".

"Opponent"?...if He didn't run from competition, Fields would've been His teammate...ditto with Starkel whom He called "@ss my dude".
Dumb. Would you want to stay and compete with a different staff than the one that recruited you, after working your *** off behind some Heisman finalist players already?

Advertisement
Would you want to stay and compete with a different staff than the one that recruited you, after working your *** off behind some Heisman finalist players already?

If He was a competitor like you said He was He would have...N'kosi didn't run...N'kosi didn't make desperate Tweets when Tate was transferring to UM...competitors don't run!!!

If He was a competitor like you said He was He would have...N'kosi didn't run...N'kosi didn't make desperate Tweets when Tate was transferring to UM...competitors don't run!!!
Dumb. He already proved it for 2 years. You ever think he wanted to play for Urban? Day wasn't even the OC when Tate was recruited and his first year. He moved on where he has a real, unbiased (from the coaches) shot somewhere else.

Advertisement
The people like u who hate on Tate are absolutely hilarious. Y'all always have the same 3 go-to lines that u regurgitate over and over.

1. "He ran from competition". (which is false bc he was told to leave by a coach who brought in his guy. If he ran from competition then he wouldn't be in a competition right now. He could have went to WVU or Louisville and been handed the job.)

2. "He can't throw." (Which no one has yet to provide actual evidence of. Find a throw he couldn't make in our spring game. I'll wait)

3. "He's too short" (of the last two Heisman winners, one was shorter than him and the other was an inch taller. Enough said.)

Get creative. Think of something new to say. I've been trying to prepare y'all since January that Kosi nor Jarren will win the starting job. What's even more funny is the people who think a qbs work ethic doesn't matter lmao.

This is why “declaring” for one QB is extremely stupid.

What you are reading above ... a devolved discussion seeing who can shlt the most on the other’s QB.

Here who my QB is. Whoever happens to be behind center for that particular game. Whether it’s the same guy all season..or different guys.

I’m a cane fan, first and foremost.

This fangirl worship is getting old.

Advertisement
Back