Feel bad for TVD

The OL played really well the second half of the year , the pass blocking improved dramatically. He doesn’t put up those numbers and roll into this season with thhis hype without the OL last year.
Bingo. I'd also say he may be responsible for their better play as a unit. TVD got to the pocket and zinged it. Love King, but I have to think he wasn't the ideal match for a line that was learning on the go.

TVD's familiarity with the OL plus the substantial better OL coaching will result in even more time and better passing downs due to improved running game.

My only wish/regret for TVD is not having Rambo back. While I do think one of our guys will emerge, Rambo/TVD combo was unlike anything we'd seen in a long while.

My hope is that the improved OL and running game will also result in better opportunities for one of our guys to become WR1.

Advertisement
sunglasses.gif

Advertisement
The OL played really well the second half of the year , the pass blocking improved dramatically. He doesn’t put up those numbers and roll into this season with thhis hype without the OL last year.
This exactly. The run blocking may have been suspect (Lashlee using only three different run plays and being predictable for even casual fans probably made that much worse), but TVD had plenty of time to throw that second half of the season.

****** woke up tweaking today I see.
I blame Mario.

The only thing comparable to the high of getting a 5 star or high 4 star recruit is drugs. No commits for one weekend means @Bird4um and I gotta take something to make up for it.

Look at Oregon. He gets there then they go and legalize drugs a few years later. It’s all because of Mario’s recruiting prowess.

Advertisement
Imagine his numbers with a capable OL. Who gets to utilize these guys? Garcia? Or still too early?

This assumes everything pans out and they are as good as advertised.

They aren't bad at pass blocking (not elite either). It's been getting a push in the run game that's our Achilles Heel.

True that! And the running game.. well Lashlees two total running plays ain’t help them boys out at all smh 🤦🏾‍♂️

Run blocking however…

Advertisement
Like waking up hungover next to an @Paranos special, you should quietly tiptoe away and never speak of this porst again, OP.

8d2d28e9c243e045cbca91a36f4dc1e1.jpg

No my Cane brother your not leave quietly nor promptly after experiencing a rubenesque goddess. First you will need to recover your strength after all that good chunky luvin, has throughly drained you and secondly she will have gotten up before you an made you a thank you meal. After which you are definitely going back for another ride. It's an insidious cycle of she sucks out your soul and then fills your belly with a good meal. An if you stay too long you will eventually fill her belly, LMAO.

#ChunkyLuvinTodayChunkyLuvinTomorrowChunkyLuvinForever

GO Canes

Advertisement
pass Protection was not a problem last year. I believe that we were top 15 nationally, and 2nd n the ACC, Run blocking was a different story.

TVD can also stay 3 more years if he wants.

Exactly. We all expect he’s leaving because he’s going to crush it this season. Nothing to feel sorry about if he doesn’t.

He gets his ball out quickly anyway, and he’ll be a much better scrambler now. No more wind up throws like Jarren Williams or even Kaaya taking 6 seconds to develop.

Advertisement
Back