Feel bad for TVD

Advertisement
Regular Season Wtf GIF by NBA

Advertisement
I think we’ll be pleasantly surprised by the quality of OL play this season. Sure we all wish he were protected by a line full of first rounders. But it’s hard to feel bad for a kid that wasn’t coveted by any of the top programs and was “discovered “ by Enos and Lashlee, who is now a Top 5 QB pick in several NFL analysts boards.

As long as our line stays healthy, TVD will have enough time to do what he needs to do.

Advertisement
Imagine his numbers with a capable OL. Who gets to utilize these guys? Garcia? Or still too early?

This assumes everything pans out and they are as good as advertised.
The OL played really well the second half of the year , the pass blocking improved dramatically. He doesn’t put up those numbers and roll into this season with thhis hype without the OL last year.

Imagine his numbers with a capable OL. Who gets to utilize these guys? Garcia? Or still too early?

This assumes everything pans out and they are as good as advertised.

Like waking up hungover next to an @Paranos special, you should quietly tiptoe away and never speak of this porst again, OP.

Advertisement
The running back stable is better (at least on paper) than the WR group. If the latter can come together, I don't see anything to be sorry for as teams will have to play straight up or drop an extra guy in the box. That'll open up a lot of plays through the air. The TE's are going to be the truth as well.

As far as our OL, they're going to be taught by some of the best and we're going to see an improvement there. How much, we'll see, but the sky is the limit fundamentally and schematically.

Advertisement
I think we’ll be pleasantly surprised by the quality of OL play this season. Sure we all wish he were protected by a line full of first rounders. But it’s hard to feel bad for a kid that wasn’t coveted by any of the top programs and was “discovered “ by Enos and Lashlee, who is now a Top 5 QB pick in several NFL analysts boards.

As long as our line stays healthy, TVD will have enough time to do what he needs to do.
He was ranked in the 247 top 300 for the 2020 class so he wasn't exactly a completely unheralded prospect. But yes, he wasn't being chased by the major elite schools. His best offers aside from us were Michigan, NC State, Pitt, Louisville, MSU, and Kentucky. I'm just glad Enos' eval was on point and he left us a gift considering his OC tenure was objectively trash aside from pulling Tyler.

Advertisement
Back