Feel bad for TVD

The OL played really well the second half of the year , the pass blocking improved dramatically. He doesn’t put up those numbers and roll into this season with thhis hype without the OL last year.
I’m convinced most people on this site watch no other college football outside of Miami.

Our OL last year wasn’t bad at all. They pass blocked pretty well for TVD. You don’t put up the numbers he did without it. The run blocking needs to get better and I think it will.

Do people actually think most other teams have a clean pocket every throw? I’d say our OL last year was above average to decent. We need to get better but for people to say it was bad last year just isn’t accurate.

Advertisement
I’m convinced most people on this site watch no other college football outside of Miami.

Our OL last year wasn’t bad at all. They pass blocked pretty well for TVD. You don’t put up the numbers he did without it. The run blocking needs to get better and I think it will.

Do people actually think most other teams have a clean pocket every throw? I’d say our OL last year was above average to decent. We need to get better but for people to say it was bad last year just isn’t accurate.
Tbh he probably meant “I’d love to see what TVD could do with an A+ OL which we’ll have a in a few years instead of just a solid OL.”

I like TVD so I opened the thread to see what this is all about. Then...

Interrupting In And Out GIF by ALLBLK (formerly known as UMC)

Advertisement
Advertisement
And I think he will if it looks like he can make a playoff run.

I'm with you. I've always wondered why some assume he is definitely going to leave after this season. With NIL, it's unlikely that he would have a financial need to declare for the draft. There is a real chance that he may realize he still has something to learn about the position before leaving.

Advertisement
8d2d28e9c243e045cbca91a36f4dc1e1.jpg

No my Cane brother your not leave quietly nor promptly after experiencing a rubenesque goddess. First you will need to recover your strength after all that good chunky luvin, has throughly drained you and secondly she will have gotten up before you an made you a thank you meal. After which you are definitely going back for another ride. It's an insidious cycle of she sucks out your soul and then fills your belly with a good meal. An if you stay too long you will eventually fill her belly, LMAO.

#ChunkyLuvinTodayChunkyLuvinTomorrowChunkyLuvinForever

GO Canes
Many of the women you post aren’t for me but I’m a sucker for a pretty face. Pretty face and knows the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach? It’s a wrap.

Imagine his numbers with a capable OL. Who gets to utilize these guys? Garcia? Or still too early?

This assumes everything pans out and they are as good as advertised.
U do realize that our line played pretty well with him and we’re basically better now at ol player wise and with have Mario and mirabal coaching them

Advertisement
8d2d28e9c243e045cbca91a36f4dc1e1.jpg

No my Cane brother your not leave quietly nor promptly after experiencing a rubenesque goddess. First you will need to recover your strength after all that good chunky luvin, has throughly drained you and secondly she will have gotten up before you an made you a thank you meal. After which you are definitely going back for another ride. It's an insidious cycle of she sucks out your soul and then fills your belly with a good meal. An if you stay too long you will eventually fill her belly, LMAO.

#ChunkyLuvinTodayChunkyLuvinTomorrowChunkyLuvinForever

GO Canes

You got me

Advertisement
Back