February 20th Junior Day Attendees

Jobe has all the athletic ability to play at a very high level, the only issue is his maturity. Jobe is suppose to be in the class of 2016 and he has a lot of maturing to do next season at Columbus. I've already seen him take the next step.

Is he as bad as Radcliffe was?

I can't speak for Radcliffe because i wasn't at Columbus when he was there. Jobe has maturity issues on the field not off the field.

as did Radcliffe. He was a mess on the sidelines. Would slam his helmet, yell at coaches & teammates, and ***** like child when he wasn't in the game.

I'm not really going to put my school down but Yes some of the things you've listed, He has improved tho.

didn't think Trujillo would put up with that ****. And Trujillo's the man! Love that guy

Advertisement
I know this board loves Steed but he looks pretty small here. His size, in addition to not playing his junior year is a big red flag for me. There seem to be quite a few better prospects.

Getting injured is a red flag?
You realize your AVI is Duke mother fckin Johnson? The baddest RB from Norland who got injured like 30 times...

Your post makes no sense. Duke johnson was never injured in high school and never missed an entire season.

He's a take if we're taking 3-4 Linebackers but if we're really taking 2 I think we can and should do better.

Yes. He was injured in high school...didn't miss an entire season but he got removed from multiple drives and missed half a season in college due to injuries. Very injury prone player and everyone that watched the games got scared when he got hit.

Again, what does that have to do with Waynmon Steed?

Read the bold and you may get the point. Getting injured won't make him invaluable, nor should it be a red flag is my point.

2017 Miami LB Commit Waynmon Steed from Miami Central at Miami Junior day
View attachment 35719

I know this board loves Steed but he looks pretty small here. His size, in addition to not playing his junior year is a big red flag for me. There seem to be quite a few better prospects.

You realize your AVI is Duke mother fckin Johnson? The baddest RB from Norland who got injured like 30 times...

Your post makes no sense. Duke johnson was never injured in high school and never missed an entire season.

He's a take if we're taking 3-4 Linebackers but if we're really taking 2 I think we can and should do better.

Manny Diaz met with him and was going over the defenses he ran at MSU and he was showing him what he would be doing once he got on campus. I think it's safe to say Manny was ok with his size.

Last edited:
Advertisement
2017 Miami LB Commit Waynmon Steed from Miami Central at Miami Junior day
View attachment 35719

Manny Diaz met with him and was going over the defenses he ran at MSU and he was showing him what he would be doing once he got on campus. I would say it's safe to say Manny was ok with his size.

Nate Webster was one of the most dominant LBs in all of College Football and he was about Steed's size...

Difference between injury prone and suffering a single debilitating injury that you eventually recover from to 100%.

Waynmon Stud is a Miami man.

Advertisement
Steed is a beast, i'm looking forward to watching him next season. Hopefully Central schedules Columbus :monkey-serious:

Guess dunning caught that reality check today. Atleast he has a year to find a new home. Best of luck to the kid

Advertisement
* OL Tedarrell Slaton had planned to visit UM for Junior Day. But he recently changed plans and headed to Michigan instead.

Slaton says he's unsure whether the Canes will make his top 5.

Mike Rumph @&$@&$@

Difference between injury prone and suffering a single debilitating injury that you eventually recover from to 100%.

CanEs4life04, has every right to feel the way he does and I respect his opinion. My son does have a lot to prove this year coming off a season ending surgery. If he doesn't perform the way I know he can this year, then I will eat crow and I'm sure UM has a lot of LB's to choose from but my money is on Steed. Fall just can't get here fast enough!!!

CanEs4life04, has every right to feel the way he does and I respect his opinion. My son does have a lot to prove this year coming off a season ending surgery. If he doesn't perform the way I know he can this year, then I will eat crow and I'm sure UM has a lot of LB's to choose from but my money is on Steed. Fall just can't get here fast enough!!!

Good stuff here. Hope he balls out.

Advertisement
* OL Tedarrell Slaton had planned to visit UM for Junior Day. But he recently changed plans and headed to Michigan instead.

Slaton says he's unsure whether the Canes will make his top 5.

Mike Rumph @&$@&$@

Muahahhahah thefuk we hire rumph for again lololol

Anybody can feel any way they like. I'm just pointing out the important distinction between being injury prone, which is a bad trait, and suffering a discreet injury from which you recovered fully. The latter is nothing for a smart person like Canes4 to hold against a guy playing a violent game in an angry manner.

Good stuff here. Hope he balls out.

If he doesn't, then Richt will give him the dukey stick and part ways.

Advertisement
Back