February 20th Junior Day Attendees

WayneSteedJr1.jpg

Geo, thank you for all your updates and thank you for getting the real deal before you put it on message boards!!! You sir are the real winner. Tell Pete he still my homie though!!!

Last edited:
Advertisement
You guys can hold me to this, but skills wise as of now, Josh Jobe is the best DB nationwide in his class. In this new age, he is every coaches dream. That DB class will be stacked, hope we take a massive number of DBs, Frierson, Jobe, Samuels, Blades, Campbell, I hope are all canes. Also, watch for Johnson from Jacksonville Trinity(doubt he goes to FSU after what happen to his brother) and also watch for Surtain Jr(Rumph lobbied for his father to get the head coaching job at Heritage).

Jobe has all the athletic ability to play at a very high level, the only issue is his maturity. Jobe is suppose to be in the class of 2016 and he has a lot of maturing to do next season at Columbus. I've already seen him take the next step.

Is he as bad as Radcliffe was?

I can't speak for Radcliffe because i wasn't at Columbus when he was there. Jobe has maturity issues on the field not off the field.

as did Radcliffe. He was a mess on the sidelines. Would slam his helmet, yell at coaches & teammates, and ***** like child when he wasn't in the game.

I'm not really going to put my school down but Yes some of the things you've listed, He has improved tho.

Advertisement
Advertisement
2017 Miami LB Commit Waynmon Steed from Miami Central at Miami Junior day
View attachment 35719

I know this board loves Steed but he looks pretty small here. His size, in addition to not playing his junior year is a big red flag for me. There seem to be quite a few better prospects.

Getting injured is a red flag?
You realize your AVI is Duke mother fckin Johnson? The baddest RB from Norland who got injured like 30 times...

View attachment 35719

I know this board loves Steed but he looks pretty small here. His size, in addition to not playing his junior year is a big red flag for me. There seem to be quite a few better prospects.

You realize your AVI is Duke mother fckin Johnson? The baddest RB from Norland who got injured like 30 times...

Your post makes no sense. Duke johnson was never injured in high school and never missed an entire season.

He's a take if we're taking 3-4 Linebackers but if we're really taking 2 I think we can and should do better.

View attachment 35719

Your post makes no sense. Duke johnson was never injured in high school and never missed an entire season.

He's a take if we're taking 3-4 Linebackers but if we're really taking 2 I think we can and should do better.

Yes. He was injured in high school...didn't miss an entire season but he got removed from multiple drives and missed half a season in college due to injuries. Very injury prone player and everyone that watched the games got scared when he got hit.

Advertisement
Advertisement
View attachment 35719

Yes. He was injured in high school...didn't miss an entire season but he got removed from multiple drives and missed half a season in college due to injuries. Very injury prone player and everyone that watched the games got scared when he got hit.

Again, what does that have to do with Waynmon Steed?

Spoke with Quantino Allen, he could not make the trip down due to transportation issues. He is looking forward to visiting Miami very soon.

Advertisement
Back