February 20th Junior Day Attendees

I've tried to keep an open mind, but Rumph is a repellant, instead of a recruiter.

Some of our fans are downplaying or ignoring Rumph and the kids he coached but usually when coaches go from high school to college their kids if given the opportunity follow them to be with someone their familiar with and will lookout for them.Now we have the top OL instate saying miami might not even make his top 5.

He's never been that high on Miami to begin with...

True but we should at least be getting in his top 5, or his HS coach doesn't have the pull some of us thought he would. It was understandable not to get Burns for 2016 with so little time left in the cycle, but 2017... no excuses

Advertisement
It's too early to judge Rumph as a recruiter.

There's pretty little doubt, however, that he trashed Miami (and not just Golden and his staff) as the Am Heritage coach. That's why him being hired here was such a joke. Hopefully he's a better coach than he was an alum

I've tried to keep an open mind, but Rumph is a repellant, instead of a recruiter.

Some of our fans are downplaying or ignoring Rumph and the kids he coached but usually when coaches go from high school to college their kids if given the opportunity follow them to be with someone their familiar with and will lookout for them.Now we have the top OL instate saying miami might not even make his top 5.

Jim haurbaugh practically built his class off this lol

It's too early to judge Rumph as a recruiter.

There's pretty little doubt, however, that he trashed Miami (and not just Golden and his staff) as the Am Heritage coach. That's why him being hired here was such a joke. Hopefully he's a better coach than he was an alum

Prob why the kids dont give the time of the day. He got hired for bringing all those kids to UGA lololol smh. This is getting ridiculous now

Advertisement
Phucking giant *** spider on dudes head.

Well my ignorant fellow poster does Rohan Marley have a spider on his head or are those dread locks (sarcasm)? Be careful about the culturally insensitive post you make especially considering the urban demographic make up of the team your a fan of.
[video=youtube;ogZDby-8cOo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogZDby-8cOo[/video]

[video=youtube;ILuL3c4G5jA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILuL3c4G5jA[/video]

Advertisement
Phucking giant *** spider on dudes head.

Well my ignorant fellow poster does Rohan Marley have a spider on his head or are those dread locks (sarcasm)? Be careful about the culturally insensitive post you make especially considering the urban demographic make up of the team your a fan of.
[video=youtube;ogZDby-8cOo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogZDby-8cOo[/video]

[video=youtube;ILuL3c4G5jA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILuL3c4G5jA[/video]

It's was sarcasm. ****. Ladies all on the rag in here today.

Rumph deserves criticism if MIAMI can't even make a top 5 for his old player.

That's borderline disrespectful.

Henderson committed, Davis is about to commit and hes working on Blades and may more. So he gets no credit for that. Come on man, get of his d*** and let the man work. #stopBit ****. Its a **** olinemen, not even a DB.

So you ignore the Henderson commitment? And the fact that Shawn davis is close to committing?? He is the Cornerback Coach. Hes getting us CB. Looks like hes doing his job to me.

Advertisement
Rumph is the equivalent to Kevin Beard. They have no business being a positional coach on a power 5 team. Defensive assistant? Maybe. Rumph is out of his league. I don't need to let him coach or recruit for a couple years. He should of never been on the staff from the jump.

And before any of you internet geniuses chime in-- what is beards role now? What about Devin Bush?

When Bamby and Dump are sitting in a living room, what can they sell? NOTHING-- they haven't developed any studs. They haven't sent anyone in the top 2 rounds. You fools need to take the cane goggles off. We've had subpar DB coaching for over a decade. Rumph and Bamda have zero experience. Hiring those two are a really big gamble regardless.

Advertisement
I think you guys are jumping ship WAY to early on Rumph, Rumph has already made an impact on the recruiting with ATH Chris Henderson. Miami will be in it for CB Shawn Davis, CB Marco Wilson and other. One word Miami fans #Patients

When Bamby and Dump are sitting in a living room, what can they sell? NOTHING-- they haven't developed any studs. They haven't sent anyone in the top 2 rounds. You fools need to take the cane goggles off. We've had subpar DB coaching for over a decade. Rumph and Bamda have zero experience. Hiring those two are a really big gamble regardless.

Agreed. Richt already used his mulligans by wasting a coaching spot on his unqualified son and using up another for a recruiter (Hartley). Banda and Rumph are just too much already.

it's a little early but Banda has been a success for the time he has been here. Great hire by Mark Richt.

Advertisement
Back