February 20th Junior Day Attendees

Advertisement
Y'all are some **** lunatics b*tching about Mike rumph, let the man work... Y'all have unrealistic expectations... Just because we landed him we are supposed to become the favorite for Brian burns? Recruiting doesn't work like that... Or Eubanks who didn't visit because Miami filled the spot before his scheduled visit... Let him work and quit b*tching

* OL Tedarrell Slaton had planned to visit UM for Junior Day. But he recently changed plans and headed to Michigan instead.

Slaton says he's unsure whether the Canes will make his top 5.

Mike Rumph @&$@&$@

Well it is a good thing there are quite a few Oline recruits on the board

Back in August 2015 Slaton named Michigan his #1 school so deciding to head to their Junior day is not a surprise, but the saying that Miami may not make his Top 5 list of schools is something hard to hear if the quote above is true.

Link to article
2017 Five-Star OT Tedarrell Slaton Says Michigan Leads

It should be a fun time in Ann Arbor, MI this time of year
WM1x8mf.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Difference between injury prone and suffering a single debilitating injury that you eventually recover from to 100%.

Waynmon Stud is a Miami man.

CanEs4life04, has every right to feel the way he does and I respect his opinion. My son does have a lot to prove this year coming off a season ending surgery. If he doesn't perform the way I know he can this year, then I will eat crow and I'm sure UM has a lot of LB's to choose from but my money is on Steed. Fall just can't get here fast enough!!!

Anybody can feel any way they like. I'm just pointing out the important distinction between being injury prone, which is a bad trait, and suffering a discreet injury from which you recovered fully. The latter is nothing for a smart person like Canes4 to hold against a guy playing a violent game in an angry manner.

I think he's a good prospect. All I'm saying is that if we are truly only taking two this year I think there are other prospects at this, who are equally or more talented, with less question marks.

If we're going to take 3-4, he's a no brainer.

Advertisement
Per Pete
2017 safety Cyrus ***an was at Miami junior day today and remains on campus now for the baseball game with his parents. #Canes making a move

Advertisement
* OL Tedarrell Slaton had planned to visit UM for Junior Day. But he recently changed plans and headed to Michigan instead.

Slaton says he's unsure whether the Canes will make his top 5.

Mike Rumph @&$@&$@

**** that hurts if true. Slaton is a MUST get

Also, did every player at AH hate Rumph or something? You think there would be some guys who would follow him here.. I guess time will tell

Advertisement
I've tried to keep an open mind, but Rumph is a repellant, instead of a recruiter.

Some of our fans are downplaying or ignoring Rumph and the kids he coached but usually when coaches go from high school to college their kids if given the opportunity follow them to be with someone their familiar with and will lookout for them.Now we have the top OL instate saying miami might not even make his top 5.

I've tried to keep an open mind, but Rumph is a repellant, instead of a recruiter.

Some of our fans are downplaying or ignoring Rumph and the kids he coached but usually when coaches go from high school to college their kids if given the opportunity follow them to be with someone their familiar with and will lookout for them.Now we have the top OL instate saying miami might not even make his top 5.

He's never been that high on Miami to begin with...

Advertisement
Back