Feagles is a huge liability

your taking a hard line stance and you couldn't be more wrong.

I'm taking a hard line because it's among the stupidest arguments I've heard.

The kid hasn't cost us a single skipped heartbeat this year but he's a huge liability apparently.

Advertisement
dude is an absolute liability

How?

Name a play.
how about we start with today alone
last punt off game for him with a chance to get them back to their 30 (or maybe 20) they end up at 40
his -1 yard punt against duke ?
His constant failure to change field position
when kicking from 40 and in, then he booms them. i get that he is a freshman but like i said, when we play a good team this will haunt us. looking more and more like he got the gig because of his padre

last punt off game for him with a chance to get them back to their 30 (or maybe 20) they end up at 40

So UNC started a drive at their own 40.....and drove all the way down the field and scored.

You're saying that a drive at their own 30 would've resulted in a defensive stop?

Seems that you have an issue with the defense.

Advertisement

So UNC started a drive at their own 40.....and drove all the way down the field and scored.

You're saying that a drive at their own 30 would've resulted in a defensive stop?

Seems that you have an issue with the defense.
hmm would you rather have a team start at their 30 or 40?
the defense is bailing him and our offense out all the time.
to sum it up, if you are talking about a Punter chances are he is not very good.

His constant failure to change field position

If the defense had made a stop but got 3 points because of the short field you may have the shadow of a point.

But UNC drove for a TD after that 36 yard punt.

Your criticism is really strange.

As if the defense was resigned to give up 60 yards after it.

Dongpoolgagger busting out with mad punt stats.

Either this dude is on staff, a huge loser with no life or full of crap. My money is on 2 and 3.

Advertisement
Dongpoolgagger busting out with mad punt stats.

Either this dude is on staff, a huge loser with no life or full of crap. My money is on 2 and 3.

It's as if you don't know how to respond with anything but lameness and lack of intelligence.

Dongpoolgagger giving me a hard time about my 9000 post, dude is on pace to hit 9000 by January. Dude has like 10 posts in every thread lol

Dongpoolgagger giving me a hard time about my 9000 post, dude is on pace to hit 9000 by January. Dude has like 10 posts in every thread lol

No. I'm giving you a hard time about 9,125 posts without a single one being meaningful.

Advertisement
I was wrong...beginning of the season I thought he was good...during the season when he started to regress just though it was mental(making excuses for him)....now I'm scared. If he can get 35 yards net that's a win for him

Anyone who wants to **** on this kid right now, go ahead. Please post a photo and hometown.

Then stay off the street.

Bad things happen.

It would be a shame if you got shot in the street.

Or, you know, you could suck it up, understand kid is a true frosh, and be a man about it. Your choice.

Advertisement
This might be the ******* stupidest thread ever.

It's like y'all are blaming the blocked punts on him or some ****. The punt blocking has been what's ***.
Feagles is a ******* freshman who has done really well so I don't know what the **** you idiots want from the kid. "He better improve or he can bounce" smdh yall ****** stupid.

This might be the ****ing stupidest thread ever.

It's like y'all are blaming the blocked punts on him or some ****. The punt blocking has been what's ***.
Feagles is a ****ing freshman who has done really well so I don't know what the **** you idiots want from the kid. "He better improve or he can bounce" smdh yall ****in stupid.

Punt block? Has zero to do with the punt block. The kid is a liability.

And as for the poster who basically threatened to shoot cane fans who "**** on kids".... it's a fvckin message board - we are hear to talk about the team. Nothing I said in this thread was disrespectful to Feagles.

Anyone who wants to **** on this kid right now, go ahead. Please post a photo and hometown.

Then stay off the street.

Bad things happen.

It would be a shame if you got shot in the street.

Or, you know, you could suck it up, understand kid is a true frosh, and be a man about it. Your choice.

still a little wound up from game?

Advertisement
Back