Feagles is a huge liability

I’ll give you point one but point two is a bit misleading when he’s kicking 35 yard kicks 3/4 of the time.

If he averaged 39 yards a punt the rest of the season and gave up 0 return yards I'd take it.

That means we avoid fluke return touchdowns for a team that's played in 4 one score games.

You're changing the topic to return yardage given up.

39 yards per punt isn't good - period. He's looked bad man. It's ok to criticize.

Advertisement
So the team scuffles with a 1-8 team (missing 20 players because of injuries and relying on their 3rd string QB), can't sustain drives, can't find consistency on offense, can't punch the ball in when inside the red zone...

AND YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT FEAGLES??!?!?!?

So the team scuffles with a 1-8 team (missing 20 players because of injuries and relying on their 3rd string QB), can't sustain drives, can't find consistency on offense, can't punch the ball in when inside the red zone...

AND YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT FEAGLES??!?!?!?

Right?

Feagles has been a complete non-factor in the success and/or failure of this team.

Basically he has kept the game in the hands of the offense and defense.

Which is what I want.

Advertisement
Get back to me when:

1) Feagles is the reason the offense can't score in the red zone

2) Feagles is the reason the linebackers whiff on tackes

3) Feagles is the reason Rosier's completion % is in the toilet

4) Feagles is the one dropping passes that hit him in the hands

5) Feagles misses block after block resulting in no holes for the RB and no time for the QB to throw

Until then, well...

Advertisement
He has been bad, not sure why anyone would deny that. Hopefully he improves quickly.

Our ST overall has been disappointing.

Get back to me when:

5) Feagles misses block after block resulting in no holes for the RB and no time for the QB to throw

Until then, well...

There are literally 10 things in line before Feagles.

Advertisement
Get back to me when:

Until then, well...

There are literally 10 things in line before Feagles.

Yeah, at least 10. I though those 5 would be enough to get the point across, though.

But another good one would be the offense's 3rd down conversion %. Maybe we can blame Feagles for that, too.

Attachments

• Feagles.jpg
    Feagles.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 12
Advertisement
He better ****ing improve next year

Or else he needs to bounce, can't be wasting a scholly on a bum punter

We are wasting a scholly on several starters....IF Rosier wasnt so ****** at throwing passes we wouldnt have to punt as much

No he's not.

40 net yards per punt.

0 return yards.

He's not even in the top 10 of issues on this team.

This is a tired line.
your taking a hard line stance and you couldn't be more wrong.
Feagles has been brutal this year, freshman or not. when we start playing better teams and he keeps launching these baby **** punts, come talk to me
dude is an absolute liability

Whatever dude..

When someone starts a thread saying that Feagles is a liability (no, a huge liability) but can't name a single moment where he would've been liable for a loss that says something.

Notice how they just grasp for straws.

Advertisement
Back