Favorite Game Ever Attended?

Boots

Redshirt Freshman
Banned
Going to my first game this year in Jonesboro, but was more interested to know what everyone's favorite game they ever attended live was? Whether it was a colossal win or a great experience (meeting players/coaches)

Last edited:
Advertisement
2001 Miami vs Tech cause me and my brother went and met all the players .. 2005 Miami vs Tech cause Marcus Vick was suppose to push UMs **** in and it was completely the other way around (It was loud as **** in Lane stadium for about a quarter and it was all Miami after that) .... Annd 2016 Miami vs. FSU cause it was my first time ever being in Miami and first Canes n FSU game .. It was electric in Hard Rock never seen anything like it ... . Greatest experience of my life despite the loss

1999/2000 Sugar Bowl vs UFAG. I was in New Orleans for a flag football nationals and I met: J. Payton, Mt. McKinnie, and Santana Moss.

Advertisement
'89 vs ND best game ever, atmosphere was insane. That game and '85 Monday Night game vs Bears were hands down the most awesome experience I've had at all my years going Canes and Fins games

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Went to the north Carolina game a few years where we absolutely demolished them and then the be dolphins​ shut out the chargers the next day. Tailgating was awesome and on top of that, Halloween in Miami is nuts

Close up there would be the RAB against west Virginia. The mood of the fans has completely changed, everyone optimistic about the team and then we dominated the rednecks

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Advertisement
2015 VS. Clemson With 30 seconds left in the 1st half I told the canes fans around me we just witnessed Al Goldens last game. Then i walked out of the stadium and golden was fired the next night.

2000 vs FSU might be the best game ever. Not only did Miami win but the game was back and forth, action packed and came down to a missed field goal.

'00 and '02 FSU stick out for me. It was so dang hot for both games. Dorsey's game winning drive. And then that Mcgahee screen pass. And as a young buck the girls in the West End Zone having pretty much nothing on was definitely a plus. I miss the OB.

Advertisement
Advertisement
98 UCLA! Someone gave us three tickets ,cause he didn't want to see the Canes get blowed out again LOL! Watching EJ that game was freaking Amazing. That was a treat!

Three games immediately come to mind. The postponed UCLA shootout when we beat the #2 ranked team. I had tears in my eyes because I knew we were back. The azzwhoopin given ND in the OB when the media cried about running up the score (with backups yet). The OB game v Oklahoma, a team that had steamrolled everyone on their schedule. The look of shock in their eyes when they came back off the field to their bench. Then the FSU wide left and wide right games.

I have a few but i got to go with Miami vs Duke (unfortunately) and the epic 8 lateral return by Corn, I lost my voice after the return TD.

There way too many to choose from. With that being said NONE were better than the 1989 Norte Dame in the OB with number 1 vs 2. Craig Erickson leads an 11 minute drive and the crowd was simply the best ever!

Advertisement
Back