Favorite Game Ever Attended?

Advertisement
Saw every game during the home streak - 58.
- First game I missed - you guessed it - Washington - ugh

However anyone that says a game other than FSU 2000 is crazy
- They ran out of beer in the first quarter + ran out of water by half
- Never seen a Miami team play more inspired than 1st half
- Never saw Miami (almost) blow a game like that
- The stadium was never - ever - louder than the drive
And when people saw were robbed in 2002 - bigger robbery in 2000

'98 UCLA, '00 FSU, '01 UW, and '02 @ UF, all my favorites for different reasons.

This would actually be my list, with the addition of 04 Lville.

Seeing us **** up UF in Gainesville in '02 was epic. Talked so much **** in The Puddle.

'98 UCLA, '00 FSU, '01 UW, and '02 @ UF, all my favorites for different reasons.

This would actually be my list, with the addition of 04 Lville.

Seeing us **** up UF in Gainesville in '02 was epic. Talked so much **** in The Puddle.

Me too. I was sitting in a set of BHG's seats on the 45, laughing my *** off the whole time. Much, much **** was talked to the Gata that day my friend.

Advertisement
Saw every game during the home streak - 58.
- First game I missed - you guessed it - Washington - ugh

However anyone that says a game other than FSU 2000 is crazy
- They ran out of beer in the first quarter + ran out of water by half
- Never seen a Miami team play more inspired than 1st half
- Never saw Miami (almost) blow a game like that
- The stadium was never - ever - louder than the drive
And when people saw were robbed in 2002 - bigger robbery in 2000

I nearly died that day, but the overhang shade saved us all. When that kick sailed wide I thought I'd be deaf for life. You could feel it in your bones.

What made it even better was I went to the '99 game at Doak. We came close, but I told my brother on the ride home, we didn't have the horses for 4 quarters this year, but we'll get them next year.

Best road game I ever attended was the Clemson OT game a few years back, Kenny Phillips INT wrapped it up. Great game, great stadium and great opposing fans.

1999 VS Penn St. the first Miami game my dad and granddad took me too even though we lost it was special, especially since my granddad is passed away now.

2000 VS Fsu in the OB with my dad, brother, and uncle. That place was freaking rocking that day.

That 99 Penn State was probably the best game I ever went to that Miami lost. It rained the whole game but it was exciting as ****. That was the beginning of the end of the Kenny Kelly era.

I was at that game, weather was absolute ****. Still think we got a first down but got a terrible spot from the refs right before PSU scored on the long pass.

You're right. It was none other than current cornerbacks coach Mike Rumph who got beat on the long pass. He more than made up for it over the course of his career though.

Advertisement
EVERY GAME I EVER ATTENDED AT THE OB. F#CK anyone who ever **** on that place or who had a part in tearing her down. Especially Shalalalalala.

I will always treasure the 2002 Rose Bowl ('01 NC game). But most fun ever was 2001 at home vs. UW. Those little puppies got what was coming to them that day, and it was beautiful.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aM7wD7L5iFw

How'd they even get 7?? I have no idea...

You know you really busted someone's a$$ when the highlight reel for the game is 15 minutes long. **** that was fun.

Last edited:
Favorite game ever attended has to be 2000 against FSU. The '98 game against UCLA(2nd favorite game) was the beginning of the return to the top and from then on we all could feel it was going to happen. '99 Penn State sets us back along with the Washington game. Everyone knew we needed to beat FSU to prove we were back. There was just a feeling in the stadium that we were destine to win this game. The drive and then the missed fg was just too perfect.

Third favorite game would have to be UF comeback in '03. The most fun game I ever attended had to be the Washington game in '01 though because there was never a doubt we were going to lose. It was just a big party where we didn't have to deal with any stress like all the other great games.

The 2009 FSU-UM game.

It was a back and forth game the whole way through. When FSU failed to convert at the end of the game, the UM section went HAM!!!

that was a GREAT atmosphere!

Everyone was yelling Jacory for Heisman back then!

Miami vs F$U in 2003 - I never had so much fun in the rain. Gore was out that game and Payton ran his butt off the week after his pops died. The GOAT ST took over on defense and that was all we needed w/ the rain. So many criminole tears - lost my voice for a wk.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back