FAU

Advertisement
Advertisement
It's a value judgment.

The bullpen is not good.

Cecconi was having maybe his best outing of the season.

The immediate response from the idiots on this forum was that it was the coach's fault that we gave up 5 runs in the inning.

It's lazy and stupid.

Not mine, and I think there are a lot more knowledgeable posters on this board than you realize. My gripe is the delay in getting guys up and loose. It's not like Maury or Keysor are going to throw their arms out by getting loose in the 4th or 5th inning, and the wheels can come off quickly as we've seen several times this year.

And despite your apparent low regard for them, the relievers have been very solid tonight thus far.

Of course it does. No one is unavailable on Friday after throwing an inning on Wednesday.

Wow you whiffed on that one badly.

I mean the decision. It's either reasonable or not. Regardless of opponent. So since we haven't played FSU yet, what do you do in the same situation on Friday?

Read the entrails of a chicken?

Advertisement
Not mine, and I think there are a lot more knowledgeable posters on this board than you realize. My gripe is the delay in getting guys up and loose. It's not like Maury or Keysor are going to throw their arms out by getting loose in the 4th or 5th inning, and the wheels can come off quickly as we've seen several times this year.

And despite your apparent low regard for them, the relievers have been very solid tonight thus far.

Like allowing Gates to singlehandedly blow the second UF game.

Wow you whiffed on that one badly.

I mean the decision. It's either reasonable or not. Regardless of opponent. So since we haven't played FSU yet, what do you do in the same situation on Friday?

Read the entrails of a chicken?

When the starting pitcher gives up four straight base hits in the 5th inning, I get someone throwing.

Advertisement
Our lineup has been lights out against FAU.

What happen tonight?

To many missed opportunities early and running ourselves out of potential innings again. Escala may have been out regardless, but you have to know to "freeze" in that situation. And I don't know what Toral was thinking. That is LL stuff.

As I am typing, another duck snort for run - not out night.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back