FAU

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
You don't even know basic stuff about pitching and our bullpen.

I do though...I had no problem keeping Cecconi in until it got to 3-1. Shoulda pulled him there. I’m not clamoring for starters to be pulled as soon as a hint of trouble arises. But a **** avalanche of trouble...as in 6 hits in an inning, warrants a pitching change.

I’ve followed the program closely for many years, and I’m pretty familiar with our roster.

So your statement is retarded. Hush now

Advertisement
We don't have a bullpen!

It has nothing to do with "having guys ready"

They've demonstrated that they're not reliable.

Gino has to live in reality unlike the goobers on this forum.

OK, then how about this (then I am done because I know you'll never concede a point) - Cecconi was already at 80 - 90 pitches even w a clean 5th inning. So, why not have Maury loosen up at the start of the inning and not foreclose that option if you want it?

Instead, it's 3 - 1 before you know it, with runners still at 2nd and 3rd and only one out. I'm guessing you'll say because Cecconi at 100 pitches is better than Maury at 0, but if so, then Gino's instincts are poor on pitching.

I do though...I had no problem keeping Cecconi in until it got to 3-1. Shoulda pulled him there. I’m not clamoring for starters to be pulled as soon as a hint of trouble arises. But a **** avalanche of trouble...as in 6 hits in an inning, warrants a pitching change.

I’ve followed the program closely for many years, and I’m pretty familiar with our roster.

So your statement is retarded. Hush now

Here's what's funny about his claim that the starter was better than the relievers......

One week ago, Cecconi gave up six earned runs in 5.1 innings against FAU. The bullpen? Five guys threw, and not one of them gave up a run.

But according to him, Cecconi was the only option since the relievers wouldn't be effective.

In that same game, DiMare sat there and watched Cecconi let the game go from 7-0 to 7-6, right before the bullpen put up four zeroes.

But the relievers aren't effective. Cecconi is the guy.

Advertisement
Here's what's funny about his claim that the starter was better than the relievers......

One week ago, Cecconi gave up six earned runs in 5.1 innings against FAU. The bullpen? Five guys threw, and not one of them gave up a run.

But according to him, Cecconi was the only option since the relievers wouldn't be effective.

It's a value judgment.

The bullpen is not good.

Cecconi was having maybe his best outing of the season.

The immediate response from the idiots on this forum was that it was the coach's fault that we gave up 5 runs in the inning.

It's lazy and stupid.

It's a value judgment.

The bullpen is not good.

Cecconi was having maybe his best outing of the season.

The immediate response from the idiots on this forum was that it was the coach's fault that we gave up 5 runs in the inning.

It's lazy and stupid.

It's actually the exact same thing that happened last week. Cecconi was throwing a shutout until he was left out there to give up six runs, right before the bullpen put up zeroes.

Advertisement
Back