FAU

Advertisement
No, they're just not that good.

Nothing mismanaged about that situation.

Cecconi was absolutely cruising. Nobody else was a better option.

I’m not talking about this instance with Slade. There have been multiple times over the course of the season, where, even though our bullpen is suspect, starters have been left in way too long.

Advertisement
Saying that they're dumbasses for leaving Cecconi in the game is not undeniable fact.

They're just stupid fans who don't know what they're talking about.

Just curious, do you have a single criticism of this coaching staff thus far this year, or are they the gold standard for you?

Yes, because the staff knows this team better than any of the fans.

Crazy, I know.

It has nothing to do with knowing the team better than the fans, it's called doing your job and being prepared. That was competent leaders do. What, are we saving the entire bullpen for FSU in a few days?

I have been more than willing to give DiMare the benefit of the doubt, and you can defend this crap all you want, but there is no defense. We've lost 2 - 3 games alone by not having relievers ready or by waiting too long to bring them in. And I am so glad to see the great coaching we continue to do on running the bases.

There have been multiple times over the course of the season, where, even though our bullpen is suspect, starters have been left in way too long.

You're clueless.

We have a shoddy bullpen. The manager makes decisions based on what he knows. He decided that our starter was the best option. In most cases, that's correct.

It has nothing to do with knowing the team better than the fans, it's called doing your job and being prepared. That was competent leaders do. What, are we saving the entire bullpen for FSU in a few days?

I have been more than willing to give DiMare the benefit of the doubt, and you can defend this crap all you want, but there is no defense. We've lost 2 - 3 games alone by not having relievers ready or by waiting too long to bring them in. And I am so glad to see the great coaching we continue to do on running the bases.

Shhhhh, you’re not allowed to criticize this coaching staff according to Gibbons lmaooo they’re doing everything perfectly

Advertisement

We don't have a reliable bullpen. It's a simple as that.

What team have you watched all year?

Cecconi was cruising.

You don't panic and yank him at the first sign of trouble.

Advertisement
I have been more than willing to give DiMare the benefit of the doubt, and you can defend this crap all you want, but there is no defense. We've lost 2 - 3 games alone by not having relievers ready or by waiting too long to bring them in.

We don't have a bullpen!

It has nothing to do with "having guys ready"

They've demonstrated that they're not reliable.

Gino has to live in reality unlike the goobers on this forum.

No, the fans are just dumbasses.

We don't have a reliable bullpen. You can't just yank a guy who is cruising at the first sign of trouble.

It's common sense that isn't so common around here.

Yes, you can. You are the clueless one if you don't think it happens all the time with young pitchers (and against a team that has seen him three times now).

Advertisement
No, I just follow the team and know better.

You're some stooge who just stumbled in here and doesn't know **** from shinola.

Stumbled in here? I’m a two time alum from the U who’s actually at the game right now, and regularly go to 10-15 home games a year. Nice try ******

Yes, you can. You are the clueless one if you don't think it happens all the time with young pitchers (and against a team that has seen him three times now).

So then when the lesser bullpen arm comes in and struggles then you can whine about that.

Gino is giving the team the best chance to win.

He knows his team. You obviously don't.

Stumbled in here? I’m a two time alum from the U who’s actually at the game right now, and regularly go to 10-15 home games a year. Nice try ******

My favorite posters. The I "played" or I am an "alum" and therefore.....blah, blah, blah.

You either understand basic baseball logic or you don't.

We don't need your credentials. We just need to see you show a modicum of understanding.

Advertisement
Back