FAU

I see stat boy is back. This part of the forum is about to become insufferable. Oh wait, I know how to fix that.

Advertisement
Personal attacks
If you don’t think the pitching staff has been severely mismanaged multiple times this season then you either don’t know what you’re talking about, in denial, or quite possibly trolling

I think stupid fans blame everything on the coach because it's easy and convenient.

When you have bullpen issues the question becomes: do you trust starter more or your bullpen more? With this team it's probably better to stick with the starter.

When that doesn't work once or twice it's not mismanagement.

You're just a dope.

Cecconi's ERA against FAU: 7.63
Bullpen's ERA against FAU: 1.54

So obviously we want to leave Cecconi out there, no matter how many batters come to the plate in an inning.

So obviously we want to leave Cecconi out there, no matter how many batters come to the plate in an inning.

Obviously you want to use a sample size of two rather than the entire season of evidence.

Why?

Because it makes your preconceived notion look better.

Advertisement
DiMorris ball was on full display last night

Base running blunders
Runners caught stealing to end an inning
Outfielders missing cutoffs
Pitchers left in too long
Different lineup every night
No energy
No urgency
No leadership
No accountability

I think stupid fans blame everything on the coach because it's easy and convenient.

When you have bullpen issues the question becomes: do you trust starter more or your bullpen more? With this team it's probably better to stick with the starter.

When that doesn't work once or twice it's not mismanagement.

You're just a dope.
Right, I'm a dope. Yet here we sit on the cusp of not making the tournament yet again. In no way am I blaming EVERYTHING on the coaches. Just the part that the coaches control. In game strategy, including managing the pitching staff, would fall into that category. Anybody with common sense and the slightest bit of baseball knowledge can see that. But let me guess, it's still early in the season and everything is fine and I'm an idiot?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back