Fate of the coaching staff.

Again, since it isn’t clear yet, if you’re suggesting coaches or firings, you don’t understand where the actual problems are with the program.

All your attention should be towards the admin, BOT, Blake James and getting rid of the chit that makes up our athletic department.
agree 100% with AD group in general CMD hire was Lazy, Lazy by Blake and he should be shown the door with his assistant AD
i think Diaz is the worst coach in ACC and staff is awful as well..... go thru the list and tell me i am wrong

Advertisement
agree 100% with AD group in general CMD hire was Lazy, Lazy by Blake and he should be shown the door with his assistant AD
i think Diaz is the worst coach in ACC and staff is awful as well..... go thru the list and tell me i am wrong

The problems were way before Manny was hired.

This loss is on par with the UF loss to Ga. Southern a few years ago. Didn't shark effer keep his job after that for at least one more season? My guess is something similar happens here. Still just can't get over how unprepared and lifeless the team was last night. These coaches clearly don't have a clue how to instill the fire into the team and it's sad on so many levels.

Advertisement
The problem is not that the kids do not have fire. This is an execution error. There is something not going on in practice and meetings that is getting missed on most levels. I have seen teams go through a lot of plays just to run a lot of plays in practice but not one time was practice stopped to coach and teach if a play was not run right.

Also just guessing here, our scout team is not being allowed to really play in practice. Some teams just again want a scout team to run robotically through and not give true effort in practice.

The problem is not that the kids do not have fire. This is an execution error. There is something not going on in practice and meetings that is getting missed on most levels. I have seen teams go through a lot of plays just to run a lot of plays in practice but not one time was practice stopped to coach and teach if a play was not run right.

Also just guessing here, our scout team is not being allowed to really play in practice. Some teams just again want a scout team to run robotically through and not give true effort in practice.
There is absolutely no self scouting

Enos is holding the offense back

Why we put GR15 at DT on passing downs is dumb

It’s the same problems all year long

Why does anyone in here speak in absolutes? I would say money talks. If you believe richt was forced into retirement like I do, why is it so hard to believe diaz could be fired this year? Before richt you all complain about facilities and not paying coaches. Well, they backed up their brinks truck they just did it for a guy on the brink of retirement. With manny, what makes you think a firing isn’t being discussed? Cause you believe everything Blake James says? He’s not even the shot caller! Manny can’t come back from this. I’d have trouble believing he’s the coach after next week.
Why is there the belief that if the administration did fire this staff that they would then make a brilliant new coaching choice?

Advertisement
At a bare minimum, James, Enos and Baker have to go. Firing both coordinators would buy Manny 1/2 a season to show results.

The problems were way before Manny was hired.
oh, **** yes the problems have been there long before manny,,,,, started when Donna & Paul did not hammer out contract with Butch. Also Donna used Football as a cash cow to fund U health. BOT has basically stood by and co signed off on this nonsense for 15 years..... need a total over haul from SR.Mgmt of the University and a commitment from BOT to make it happen
that said CMD was a lazy hire by Blake ......... and staff needs to be totally retooled and Blake and his team need to be shown the door....

IMO Manny should be fired but let’s be real he’s not going anywhere til next season. Manny must let Enos go now. Boosters texted a media member during the game on how they’re not pleased with Enos.

the boosters are morons then. diaz hand picked enos, and its diaz team. blaming the OC when they hired an absolute zero resume HC is pathetic.

Advertisement
Why does anyone in here speak in absolutes? I would say money talks. If you believe richt was forced into retirement like I do, why is it so hard to believe diaz could be fired this year? Before richt you all complain about facilities and not paying coaches. Well, they backed up their brinks truck they just did it for a guy on the brink of retirement. With manny, what makes you think a firing isn’t being discussed? Cause you believe everything Blake James says? He’s not even the shot caller! Manny can’t come back from this. I’d have trouble believing he’s the coach after next week.
Nothing will happen, just get used to crap losses year in and year out

Advertisement
Consigliere,

How much worse does it have to get before the current admin/AD/BOT gets shaken up and replaced? If this isn't rock bottom, don't know what is.
With this University/program the only way to hit rock bottom is to cut off those guaranteed ACC check.

The post-GT winning streak teased some of us as ‘turning the corner’ but last night Manny prove he is not capable of doing his job. The program needs new outside blood.

This loss is on par with the UF loss to Ga. Southern a few years ago. Didn't shark effer keep his job after that for at least one more season? My guess is something similar happens here. Still just can't get over how unprepared and lifeless the team was last night. These coaches clearly don't have a clue how to instill the fire into the team and it's sad on so many levels.
I think the UF-Ga Southern game was the nail in the coffin for Muschamp.

Advertisement
Back