Fate of the coaching staff.

canesstevealum08

"Wyatt, I am rolling!"
Premium
Why does anyone in here speak in absolutes? I would say money talks. If you believe richt was forced into retirement like I do, why is it so hard to believe diaz could be fired this year? Before richt you all complain about facilities and not paying coaches. Well, they backed up their brinks truck they just did it for a guy on the brink of retirement. With manny, what makes you think a firing isn’t being discussed? Cause you believe everything Blake James says? He’s not even the shot caller! Manny can’t come back from this. I’d have trouble believing he’s the coach after next week.

Advertisement
Again, since it isn’t clear yet, if you’re suggesting coaches or firings, you don’t understand where the actual problems are with the program.

All your attention should be towards the admin, BOT, Blake James and getting rid of the chit that makes up our athletic department.

My opinion is that everyone had saved their jobs until last night. I think now it is a 50/50 chance Blake James, Blake Baker, and Enos are all fired or some combination of them.

I just dont see them firing Manny after one year.

I do believe it is 100% certain that not everyone survives this.

Advertisement
Again, since it isn’t clear yet, if you’re suggesting coaches or firings, you don’t understand where the actual problems are with the program.

All your attention should be towards the admin, BOT, Blake James and getting rid of the chit that makes up our athletic department.

Consigliere,

How much worse does it have to get before the current admin/AD/BOT gets shaken up and replaced? If this isn't rock bottom, don't know what is.

IMO Manny should be fired but let’s be real he’s not going anywhere til next season. Manny must let Enos go now. Boosters texted a media member during the game on how they’re not pleased with Enos.

Firing Enos would be a smokescreen. Flake James and his entire cuck staff need to go first. The Hecht needs to be SANITIZED.

Advertisement
The winning streak saved Manny for another year unfortunately. Question is: If Blake survives, what changes does he force Manny to make after the season? You lose to FIU, everybody doesn’t make it to 2020.

But unfortunately with our luck, we will beat Duke. Win the bowl game. And the administration will breath a sigh of relief and no changes will be made. Smh

Advertisement
You cant fire Diaz already....we havent been good for 15 years. Was the loss awful? The worst. But you have to give him time to see something through.

Stop acting like they would make a good hire anyway, they have gotten 4 wrong with the book out on Diaz. Best case scenario, the BOT gets money together for more development and they change some assistants or make scheme changes.

Advertisement

This.

We'll never make the right hire under this administration.

You cant fire Diaz already....we havent been good for 15 years. Was the loss awful? The worst. But you have to give him time to see something through.

Stop acting like they would make a good hire anyway, they have gotten 4 wrong with the book out on Diaz. Best case scenario, the BOT gets money together for more development and they change some assistants or make scheme changes.

we’re really gonna just let this gator trash troll us?
F*ckyou you lizard piece of sh*t

Advertisement
Back