Fate of the coaching staff.

Wouldn’t be surprised to see Enos bounce himself. Left CMU as things started to get tough and his seat warmed up and left Alabama after 1 year because he didn’t want to be the OC because Saban was too tough for him. He doesn’t want the tough questions when things aren’t going right.

Blake Baker will be the Donofrio of the Diaz era. Good friend that he won’t get rid of even if it means the ship sinks. Can’t hire your friends in this business

Advertisement
I do know this. Manny doesn’t have the pedigree or connections to find the right OC to come in under this situation. Think Patrick Nix hire. He’s toast either this season or next. My biggest fear is 8-4 season next year and winning the Coastal and him being retained. This staff is bad. Just look at their backgrounds. Not exactly a loaded coaching staff. Nobody is going to come begging for any of them. It’s amateur hour again at the U.

You cant fire Diaz already....we havent been good for 15 years. Was the loss awful? The worst. But you have to give him time to see something through.

Stop acting like they would make a good hire anyway, they have gotten 4 wrong with the book out on Diaz. Best case scenario, the BOT gets money together for more development and they change some assistants or make scheme changes.
Did not mean to upvote. On the contrary. Tough with my two boys all over me trying to read the posts. They are ****ed too about the lost and state of the U. I feel bad for my two sons. Hardly no thrill of victory just the agony of defeat in their young Cane life.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back