Fastest Player on The Team

Advertisement
Did Jake Garcia do all of the things Allen Bailey used to before he enrolled? I can't remember them all described as they were on Grassy but they were essentially the same things Chuck Norris used to do.
"Growing up Allen lived on a tiny island off the coast of Georgia and would take a ferry to the school everyday and this is where the folk lore begins. I’ve heard everything about him as a young man including catching predators such as bears or alligators for just a “good workout“.

But who knows maybe all this is non-sense and make believe but one thing that isn’t is the numbers this guy was putting up in the weight room at the University of Miami. His bench was in the 400s his squat in the 600s and his clean in the 400s and he seemed like it was all easy. And if these numbers don’t shock you did I forget to mention he ran a sub 4.6 40, had a 40 inch vert, and weighed 280+ with less than 10% body fat. Ok now the tall tales seem like they can be true."

Advertisement
DVD had the fastest 40 (only bc Devin Hester ran the 40 injured) but I don’t think of him when I think of players that played fast for Miami or on the fb field in general.
He could always run, but he was 155 pounds and didn't play fast. I remember Malcolm Kelly from OU tossing him around like a rag doll. I sat in the stands in Norman getting laughed at by my Sooner buddies in a 51-13 beatdown.

Last edited:
Gonna throw Bolden in there too. He has some stride for sure.

Cant wait to see him play this season under T-Robs coaching and Shoops analysis behind it. Dudes gonna be a problem playing center field and reading the QB.

Advertisement
There are no Dorsett/ DVD/Benjamin type blazers on this roster
Malik Curtis I think is up there…

I’d reckon their all at the same level of speed coming in. We’ll see how Curtis develops to rest that level when he tests out

Advertisement
His junior year he ran a laser-timed 4.51 in cleats that were 2 sizes too big.
What are your thoUghts on him being he PR/KR and getting 5-8 or so touches a game on offense this next season in the form of sweeps, screens, draws, etc if Chaney is RB1?

What are your thoUghts on him being he PR/KR and getting 5-8 or so touches a game on offense this next season in the form of sweeps, screens, draws, etc if Chaney is RB1?
Hell Yeah Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Advertisement
DVD had the fastest 40 (only bc Devin Hester ran the 40 injured) but I don’t think of him when I think of players that played fast for Miami or on the fb field in general.
Hester wore the wrong shoes someone talked him into wearing. He wore flats and not spiked cleats. He was crying tears after he ran he was so upset.

Advertisement
Back