Fastest Player on The Team

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Are you prepared to provide fundraising and revenue figures to back this statement up, or do you not know what an AD does?
Here is what a real AD looks like: https://clemsontigers.com/staff/dan-radakovich/

DanRadakovichsNationalChampionshipTrophy.CA_-1024x732.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
I fully look fwd to 70% of the team clocking 20mph+, along w/ several guys hitting in the 4.24-4.3 range in the 40. Look fwd to hearing guys “getting after it” along w/ the greazed shirtless photos & guysum saying how they were 25% body fat before Feeley, & now they are a chizzled 10-13% body fat. Also look forward to seeing John Ford & Miller looking yolked, & posterisms saying how them boys “gone eat” this yr & Nesta looks like “a totally different player.”

Have I covered all the off season S&C basis? If I’m missing anything, pls feel free to correct me.

I fully look fwd to 70% of the team clocking 20mph+, along w/ several guys hitting in the 4.24-4.3 range in the 40. Look fwd to hearing guys “getting after it” along w/ the greazed shirtless photos & guysum saying how they were 25% body fat before Feeley, & now they are a chizzled 10-13% body fat. Also look forward to seeing John Ford & Miller looking yolked, & posterisms saying how them boys “gone eat” this yr & Nesta looks like “a totally different player.”

Have I covered all the off season S&C basis? If I’m missing anything, pls feel free to correct me.
"They look like SEC DT's"

Advertisement
Back