Fastest Player on The Team

Advertisement
I didn’t even realize that. I remember thinking he would kill it in Dennis’s offense, but in retrospect he probably should’ve got away and went to FSU.
We had a stable of RBs in 93 & 94... Stewart, Bennett, Ferguson, Larry Jones...etc....kinda got lost in the shuffle....

Advertisement
@dycane ....Shipman still holds the UM Record for Yds per carry at 10.1....had 455yds in only 45 attempts in 94....

Him and James Stewart were guys I thought weren’t able to get their full potential for whatever reason.

I was young but they were great athletes. Any thoughts on why they didn’t make even more of an impact?

Advertisement
Him and James Stewart were guys I thought weren’t able to get their full potential for whatever reason.

I was young but they were great athletes. Any thoughts on why they didn’t make even more of an impact?
A plethora of RBs in 93 & 94 as I mentioned above....By then Erickson veered away from that one back, spread em wide Offense, which empathized a more RB friendly offense too boot, and utilized RBs more frequently...alot of RBs to share carries....
Donnell Bennett
Stewart
Shipman
Larry Jones
Ferguson...are alot of RBs to share the Rock....Froggy did pretty **** well in the Canadian league for 4yrs...but injuries started taking their toll....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back